.08

"Okay well, what's the first thing on the list" Jimin asked, everyone's eyes landing on Jungkook. He aggressively slapped the list and pointed to his mouth.

      "Oh...right" Jimin slowly said, walking towards Jungkook and snatching the paper.

      "We can get all this shit at the market, why does he want us to do his work?" Jimin groaned, tossing the paper back to Jungkook after scanning it.

      "Where's the market?" Taehyung asked, staring at Jimin.

      "Just follow me, it's not too far" Jimin said, walking away from the steel entrance door and into the big long hallway of the school. Jungkook and Taehyung followed, while Yoongi and Hoseok rested easily in a warm embrace. Jimin flew them up the stairs already, which was very kind of him...too kind.

       "Can you two cuties walk?" Taehyung asked, looking down at the pair of adorable "monsters".

        "I don-"

        "No, we can't. We need to be carried...everywhere" Hoseok quickly said, winking at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded fast, understanding the slick plan.

         "Okay then, I'm completely fine with holding you two" Taehyung said, sharing a bright box smile.

They walked outside and went different directions. Taehyung was too distracted by the toddlers that he hadn't payed attention to their surroundings. It was pretty chilly outside.

          "Who the fuck needs lavender? Do you think they sell that shit here?" Jimin scratched his cheek, squinting at the list. Taehyung had the babies in a cart as he looked around the shelves. Jungkook wondered off into another aisle, looking for other items.

         "Papa, I'm hungry feed me...bitch" Hoseok said to Taehyung in his deepest, manliest voice.

        "Hoseok! Don't tell him that! Be generous, at least he's taking care of us. But, it is true, I'm fucking starving." Yoongi sighed, looking down with a pout.

       "We just ate" Taehyung raised a brow.

"We meant dessert" Yoongi smiled.

Taehyung looked up at Jimin, "Is there a place that sells sweets near here?"

"Uh..yeah but we have to do this shit first" Jimin said, pointing at the list. Taehyung nodded as he saw Jimin walking over to a women, he greeted her with a few words before pointing at the list, she mumbled back a couple of words with a smile. Jimin gave a thumbs up before running back to Taehyung,

"Most of the items are in aisle nine. Let's go, then we can eat sweets" Jimin said, walking next to Taehyung. They strolled the cart to aisle nine as they picked out the items carefully. Jungkook came back with a armfuls of banana milk cartoons, a cute bunny smile displayed on his face.

"We can't buy that" Jimin sighed. Jungkook dropped the liquid filled boxes in the cart and took out the journal he had taken from Jins table, writing down 'it's jins card it don't matter hehe' sharing a big smile with a thumbs up .

"How much ma'am?" Jimin asked, hand gripped on Jins card.

"69.99" she said with a smile. She was gorgeous, she had beautiful dark skin with yellow hair that reminded Taehyung of a sunflower. She had three eyes, all colored hazel. Taehyung had been in this "new world" for a couple of hours now, he had started to notice the beauty in everyone's flaws. Somehow, all monsters were gorgeous to him. They weren't ugly or mean as portrayed in the tales they use to tell him as a kid.