19.

"Maybe I can chant you to sleep" Taehyung put his hands up and wiggled his fingers wildly. Jimin rolled his eyes back and fell on Taehyungs lap, pretending he had fallen into a deep sleep.

"Time to dump the body"

Jimin blasted up, "You wouldn't actually do that, would you?"

"Anything to get a stupid vampire like you away from me" Taehyung jokingly said.

"Understandable. Did you know that a girl pretended to be pregnant with my baby? she blamed it all on me but she wasn't pregnant and she lost her boyfriend...sucks to be a liar, huh?" Jimin cracked a smile as he remembered the memory. Taehyung cocked a brow at the sudden story,

"Sucks to fuck other people's girlfriends, huh?" Taehyung shook his head in disappointment.

"Her fault for being in love. So, to follow up your comment. Sucks to be in love, huh?" Jimin shrugged.

"I will agree with that. Love can suck my ass. Sure, I love some people but I'm pretty sure I'll die alone. Not because anyone will be with me but just because love sucks and people suck" Taehyung shouted the last words, making a few birds fly out of nearby trees.

"Now you have to tell me"

"Tell you what?" Taehyung questioned

"What happened in your last relationship to make you hate love" Jimin laid back on the grass, excited to hear the story.

"Well, we dated for like 3 and a half years I think. We were thinking about marriage in the future and shit, dumb kids am I right?. Anyways, I walk into our apartment to see him fucking one of my best friends. I was just really shocked so instead of calling them out or telling them I was in the apartment, I packed up everything I had. They didn't even hear me, I left to my grandmas house and stayed there. He called me and I answered, he said something along the lines of 'baby where are you I miss you'. Like mhm sure. I went off on him and he mostly told me that he heard a rumor around school that I cheated on him. A fucking rumor. So he fucked my friend. And not just once, multiple times. Who does that shit?. Oh wait, you. People like you need to stop fucking with peoples partners" Taehyung had glossy eyes that reflected under the moons glow. He didn't even realize how much his eyes watered from remembering him.

"Well they won't cheat if they're loyal, I'm mostly helping people find out if their lovers actually love them or not." Jimin smirked, but Tae sniffled.

"Jimin I was in love!. I was in love with someone that fucked my best friend multiple times behind my back!. Fuck people. Fuck love. Fuck everyone" A salty tear went down Tae's perfect sculpted face. Jimin sat up again and looked at him, eyes wide with a shadow of guilt behind him.

"Look...I..I didn't mea-"

"It's in the past. He's no longer here. She's no longer here. The people that spread the rumors aren't here. No ones here. It's fine." Taehyung looked blankly at the sky. Wondering why life treated him like shit, wondering how he could feel so comfortable in the presence of..him.

"He's an asshole."

"It was my fault. I was hanging out with one of my classmates a bit too much so..maybe that's what made him think that?. We never had affairs, we were just friends. I'm so dumb. I wish I could reset time so I could go back and tell him I loved him. Tell him that I truly loved everything single part of him. Humans are dumb, you know that?" Taehyung put his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, snuggling his face between his knees.

"Yeah, you're so fucking dumb. Why would you want him back after he did that shit to you?. Taehyung, you deserve a god or goddess or whatever the fuck you're into. You're literally perfect, even if I wasn't a monster or whatever I would still think your pretty." Jimin gave a small smile.

"Well its easy for you to say, you've fucked everyone" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I may fuck someone but that's just fucking, it means nothing, unless you want it to. A kiss? means nothing unless you want it too. But, I mean that Kim Taehyung, you're fucking gorgeous."

"shush" Taehyungs head fell into Jimins lap, he was curled into a ball. He shut his eyes and his lashes brushed his rosy cheeks. Jimin smiled as he ran his fingers through his smooth locks.

   Taehyung woke up to the sound of a buzz near his ear. He waved it lazily away but it fell on his cheek. He opened his eyes slowly to see it was morning, the sun looked marvelous from where he was laying.

         "Jimin?" Taehyungs rough voice called out as he turned his body to just see the dancing trees. He was no longer laying in Jimins lap but on the rocky, brown ground.

          "Jimin.. please don't play right now. Can you like carry me back to the dorm?, I don't even know how to get back..I honestly feel really bad right now"

   Taehyung was just talking to himself, no dumb vampire came out to rescue him. What a dumb vampire, I swear I'm gonna whoop-...wait...a vampire..it's day..oh fuck. Taehyung quickly stood up, making him stumble back down towards the cliffs edge. He shook his head and ran towards the forest,

          "JIMIN! JIMIN, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

   He ran and ran through the never ending forest until he found black cloth stuck on a spiky wooden twig. Taehyung picked it up and took in the smell.

It smelled of fresh lemons, pretty heavenly Taehyung would say. He smelled his sweater and immediately picked up the same odor, it was Jimins. Yeah, it was incredibly weird that a vampire smelled of nice lemon cake instead of blood, but...this is Jimin we're talking about.

Taehyung ran in the direction of the broken twigs and branches, tripping on some of the slippery leaves and thick logs a few times.

   He pulled out his phone and dialed Jimins number. A ringtone came from the ground near him, he scattered the leaves till he found a buzzing phone. Someone with the name "cutie🤪💕" was calling. The ringtone was "Gucci Flip Flops- svrite". Taehyung sighed as he pressed decline. 'I wonder who's phone this is', he sarcastically thought to himself. He stuffed the phone in his pocket and kept running. How the fuck am I gonna get back??

A/n
I said I was gonna upload Wednesday and Friday and I'm already slipping🗿🗿 I'm packing bc I'm moving so it was difficult to upload, sorry :((💕💕 remember that I love u and that u should take ur vitamins, just take care of yourself in general, thank u💕💖💖