18.

Jimin lead Taehyung through the school, their hands interlocked and Taehyungs eyes shut. He heard a door open and the cold wind hitting his face,

         "Where the fuck are we going?" Taehyung cocked a brow.

         "You'll see"

   It smelled of pine and grass as he stepped on crunchy leaves. Taehyung assumed they were in the forest that wrapped around the school. Jimin was humming a song as they were suddenly going up a steep hill.

          "We're here. Sit down before you open your eyes" Jimin softly said.

        Taehyung hesitantly sat down on the cold, muddy ground. Jimin sat down next to him, their hands still latched together. He fluttered his eyes open to see the big, bright, round moon in front of him.

   They were sitting on a tiny cliff with pretty flowers around and trees that incased it. The night sky that consumed the stars and moon was dark and peaceful, there was no gray clouds that past by this gorgeous night.

   Taehyung had never seen the moon look so beautiful before, he had never had the time to. The sky looked like a warm blanket that wrapped and enchanted the moon, stars and even Taehyung. He wanted to float up and swim in the impossible possibilities.

         "It's pretty, right?" Jimin broke the silence.

          "How did you find this place?" Taehyung mumbled, still staring in disbelief.

           "Well, it's kind of embarrassing. I was chasing a squirrel that was in one of my classes and it ran over here. Pretty sick huh?. No one knows about it." Jimin whispered. The sound of crickets echoed in the sweet lonely forest.

            "I'm glad I touched your hand" Taehyung blurted. They both giggled quietly and stared back at the falling moon.

"What do you use this place for?" Taehyung asked, trying to count the millions of stars.

"Hm?"

"Well you must use this place for something right?, like fucking chicks or eating sandwiches" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jimin thought for a bit before he answered, "I use this place to relax. When shit gets tough and I can't find a way to let it all out, or when there's something I just can't grasp on. Like an emotion. Like I'm feeling something I've never felt before, whether it be anger or sadness and I just cant express myself"

"And does it work?" Taehyung glanced at him quickly before looking back up.

"Always, it just takes time"

Taehyung nodded with a smile to his response. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I wanted to say sorry" Jimin smiled.

"For what?" Taehyung bit the skin off his top lip anxiously.

"I wanted to apologize for trying to suck your blood.." Jimin quietly said, almost as if he was embarrassed.

"It only happened once so it's fine, just don't do it agai-"

"It wasn't just once. When you're sleeping I literally have to stop myself from biting you, like I have to beat myself out of the room" Jimins mouth was a straight line.

"You look at me when I'm asleep??" Taehyung knitted his eyebrows, not knowing if he should be angry, laughing or confused.

"..........sometimes..."