~~Intro~~

~~2nd Person POV~~

Being the daughter of the King and Queen of Denmark, you had been homeschooled all your life but starting this year, your parents were allowing you to attend a high school in hopes that you would make some friends and come out of your shell a little more. You were often shy when it came to meeting people your age and they hoped that this would fix that. After all, a shy princess wasn't going to be very good at attracting the attention of rich men's sons and princes from other countries.

The only drawback of this deal with your parents was that you had to attend a school that they picked out for you. Knowing them, it didn't surprise you when they chose an exclusive private school overseas in Japan to send you to. Your family had a summer home in the area so, of course, you were able to easily pack up your things and move into the home a few days before the start of the school year.

And now, standing at the gate of Ouran Academy in the atrocious yellow dress they called the female uniform, it dawned on you that this was really happening. Up until now, it had seemed like a dream... but no, it was really happening.

After getting your schedule and textbook from the main office, you had begun to explore the large school, walking aimlessly around while you waited for the second period to begin. You had arrived late because your butler had overslept due to jet lag. Not that you could blame him, you were still tired and wanted nothing more than to take a nap or at least find a quiet place to sit by yourself and just study or read. Your second-period class was study hall anyway so you decided that you might as well try and find a library or something to have a quiet moment in.

You checked all three library rooms and they were all packed and noisy. Goodness... three libraries and you'd think one of them would be quiet. These children of rich families had no sense of responsibility when it came to school work... maybe it was just the way that you had been raised doing many things for your country all the time and abiding by strict rules all of your life that made you feel this way. No matter, you ended up checking out some music rooms, two of which were holding practice for some budding musicians. You did finally stumble upon a third music room that seemed to not be in use. You didn't hear any music coming from inside so you decided to open the door. Perhaps it would be quiet enough...

... Or maybe not so quiet...