~~The Host Club~~

A beautiful scent hit your nose as you opened the door, vanilla, coffee and a hint of roses? You weren't entirely sure but it smelled heavenly either way. Inside the room, there was a group of six extremely attractive boys and one girly looking one posing together in the center of the room. "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club~." They all said in unison and a short blond boy came bouncing over to you. "Hello miss, my name is Hunny, what's yours? Would you like to come and have some cake with me?" he asked rapidly, smiling hopefully up at you. You were a little taken aback by how cheerful this boy was but the feeling didn't last long and you smiled slightly, looking down at him to respond. "My name is (f/n) (l/n). Cake sounds lovely, may we also have some coffee with it?" You asked as his smile widened. The boy grabbed your hand and gently, but excitedly pulled you over to a red velvet couch that had a beautiful cherry wood coffee table in front of it, a lovely tiered dessert display in the center with a couple small plates and forks set out next to it to be used accordingly.

You sat down and Hunny got the two of you a piece of cake while the girly looking male came over to pour the two of you some coffee as you had requested. "So Hunny, what exactly is this Host Club thing? I've never heard of one before," you spoke after washing down a bite of the delicious chocolate cake with some coffee. Hunny took another bite of his own piece of cake before answering you with a bright smile. "We entertain girls with too much time on their hands, right, Kyoya?" he said and glanced over at a boy seated at a table in the back of the room who had black hair and glasses. Kyoya nodded and looked up and over at you two. "Indeed we do." Was all he said and looked back down at his black notepad to write something down. You raised an eyebrow but decided to just focus on eating your delicious piece of cake again.

You and Hunny chatted a little bit and in the process, you learned who each of the other club members was. They were amusing and you figured that maybe this was a better way to spend study hall than actually studying. But for the time being, you had another class to get to.

~~Time Skip~~

Back at the estate, you handed your school bag off to the butler and headed straight to your room. You stripped out of your uniform and set it on your bed, putting on a lovely robin's egg blue sleeveless dress that reached your ankles. You put on a pair of cute, silver strappy heels along with the locket your mother gave you for your birthday last year before heading back to the front door. There was a party that you had been invited to and you were obligated to go since your parents had told you to have a chat with the Ootori family head while you were there. You had a vague idea of what he looked like and sighed softly as you entered the limo waiting just outside. Little did you know that you would see a certain boy at this party as well...