~~Heat~~

Kyoya pulled away, earning a tiny, involuntary whine from you as he moved to knock on the door, Sebastian opening it to let you both into the home. "Welcome back. Can I get you anything to drink to warm up? It's awfully cold out there now that the sun has gone down." Sebastian offered with a knowing smile towards you. You just nodded, your cheeks still flushed a bright red from what just happened. As Sebastian left to go make the two of you some hot chocolate, you grabbed Kyoya by the hand and led him to the sitting room, sitting on the couch and pulling him down to sit next to you.

He chuckled a little, finding your actions rather cute. It was almost as if that date and that sweet kiss out on the porch had flipped a switch in him, allowing him to drop the cold front he always had up. He was showing how he was feeling and you quite liked this side of Kyoya that he very rarely showed to anyone. He stared at you for a moment before removing his precious glasses, setting them on the table and grabbing the blanket from the back of the couch you two were seated on, draping it over your lap to try and help you warm up from the cold.

"Hey, Kyoya... Could, uh, could we kiss again?" you asked, a bit shy and nervous he might say no but all you heard was a happy sounding chuckle and he shifted to face you a bit more. You did the same, looking up at him expectantly, waiting for him to lean in towards you. You didn't know how else to do this than to have him initiate the kiss.

And that was just what he did, bringing a hand up to gently cup your cheek as he leaned closer to you. You closed your eyes, waiting as you felt his other arm wrap around your middle, holding you upright on the couch. His breath tickled your uncovered cheek as he placed a chaste kiss there first before moving onto your lips, gently pressing his against yours. It was just as soft as the first one had been, but when you leaned into his hold and pressed your lips more firmly against his, it soon began to feel a bit needier. You felt him smirk against your lips as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders once again, just as you had outside the door.

Kyoya held this simple, sweet kiss for a moment longer before deciding to attempt and move it further, poking his tongue out and dragging the tip of it across your bottom lip slowly, wanting to see if you'd give him full access to your mouth. His hand at your cheek dropped to your shoulder then the couch, slowly lowering you until your back rested on the couch and he hovered over you. The raven-haired boy held himself up with his elbow on the couch, effectively trapping you between himself and the couch, not that you really minded because this felt nice.

You didn't really understand what Kyoya was asking for by licking your lip, but even so, you parted your lips just slightly, about to pull away to suck in more air than your nose was allowing with this close proximity. You barely got a decent breath when you felt Kyoya push his tongue past your lips to explore the newly unlocked territory he'd been wanting to get to. The odd feeling of your tongues rubbing against each other made your heart beat faster and your cheeks flush with a different kind of heat than the shy embarrassed blush. Was this how it felt to get excited in a romantic setting? This was how it felt to become aroused? You weren't fully sure but you did know one thing for certain, it felt really good and you wanted more of this feeling with Kyoya.

The two of you continued this deep kiss, occasionally parting for a quick second to suck in better breaths than what your noses were allowing being so close to each other. You moved your arms a little tighter around Kyoya's shoulders, bringing your hands up to his hair to idly play with some of the strands. As you did this, you felt the arm underneath you retract, his hand now at your side, just resting there for the moment and when he felt no resistance, he very slowly moved it lower. He dragged his fingers along your side and hip, tracing little circles on your outer thigh when he reached the bottom of your now slightly hiked up dress from the way you had been laid down.

The blanket had shifted when you did and was barely helpful anymore in keeping your legs warm since it loosely clung to your outside leg and the rest draped off the couch onto the floor. One moment Kyoya's hand was resting on your tight and the next he moved it back up to your waist, gently gripping it as he pulled away from the kiss, staring down at you as you opened your eyes. You were both panting lightly from the lack of decent air flow and the fact that things had gotten a little bit heated.

You watched Kyoya with half-lidded eyes as he shifted a bit, lowering his head to your neck where you felt his hot breath tickle the tiny hairs that hadn't made it into your ponytail. When he kissed your neck, you weren't ready for how sensitive it would be and without a chance to think first, a quiet pleasured sound escaped your slightly reddened lips. Kyoya paused when he heard that, only to gently bite down on your neck a second later, causing another sound to leave your mouth though this one was much more clear as a soft moan in pleasure as he sucked at the little bite mark he'd left on your otherwise perfect skin.

To be completely honest, you didn't want this to stop, and you could tell that Kyoya didn't want to stop either but you both got a bit startled when Sebastian set two mugs on the coffee table with the soft clunk of ceramic on wood. Kyoya pulled away from you and sat up, looking over to watch your butler simply walk out of the room as if he hadn't just seen what was happening to you on the couch nor heard the sounds you were making.

You awkwardly sat up and put your feet on the floor, looking at the mugs on the coffee table and then back to Kyoya. You could feel the awkward tension in the air between you but even so, you were happy and smiled at him, leaning over to give him a little kiss on the cheek as if you apologize that you two had been interrupted.

Kyoya left to go home soon after you two finished your nice warm drinks. He did give you one last chaste kiss on the lips before heading out the door which made you chuckle and smile brightly. Well, you certainly weren't cold anymore, that was for sure.