~~Date~~

That Sunday, you woke up early and paced your room as you waited for Sebastian to bring your breakfast to you. Kyoya had set up a date for you two over text the evening you confessed to him and now that the day had come you were extremely nervous. Being a princess, you'd never been on an actual date before and the thought of it was a little scary since you had no idea what to expect. Would Kyoya bring you somewhere fancy? Would it be more laid back and casual? You didn't know.

You heard a couple light knocks on your bedroom door and went to open it, allowing Sebastian into your room holding a tray with your breakfast on it. You went to sit on your bed and he set the tray on your lap, letting you start eating. "Hey, Sebastian, what do you think I should wear for a date? Kyoya is coming to pick me up around noon and I have no idea what I'm supposed to wear. He didn't tell me if it was a fancy date or a casual one.." you fretted as you had eaten about half your food.

The man looked up from collecting an armful of your dirty laundry from the basket in the corner and thought for a moment. "Perhaps you could wear a pretty but casual dress with a fancy necklace. That way you're neither overdressed more underdressed for wherever he takes you." you hummed at his suggestion and quickly finished the last few bites of your breakfast and set the tray aside. You happily got up off the bed and trotted over to Sebastian, giving him a little hug as thanks. "When you come back from cleaning my laundry could you help me pick out a dress?" you asked, letting go of your butler with a happy smile.

Sebastian offered a small smile and finished collecting some dirty clothes, leaving the room with an armful of clothing and the breakfast tray in his free hand. He made sure not to make you wait too long, knowing you wanted help finding something to wear so he hurried back to your room when he was all done getting your clothes into the washing machine. He knocked on the door when he arrived back at your room and only entered when he heard a quiet "come in" from behind the thick oak door.

Sebastian found you in your closet, digging through all the dresses you owned to try and pick a couple to get Sebastian's opinion on. He waited patiently for you to pick out some dresses and once you had, you showed him with a smile. "The short (f/c) one would go well with those white flats you have. And perhaps you could pair it with a simple silver charm necklace and some pearl earrings?" He suggested first, pointing to the dress in your left hand. "That navy blue one is open back, correct? You could pair it with a pink choker with a silver charm on it and some small hoop earrings? But it may wash you out a little so I'd probably choose the (f/c) one instead." He continued and you smiled brightly, hanging the navy blue dress back up in your closet. "Alright, shoo. Out. I need to change," you said with a light laugh as Sebastian shook his head and left you alone in your room.

You put the dress on, the skirt of it stopping about three quarters down your thighs. It was cute, flirty but still modest enough to not make you appear slutty. The material was soft to the touch and you grabbed a thick white satin ribbon and called for Sebastian, needing his help to tie it around your waist. You just wanted it to add a little more flare to the already cute, but simple, dress. Sebastian came in when you called for him and took the ribbon from you as you turned your back to him. He carefully wrapped the ribbon around your waist and tied it in a neat bow at the back, making the tail ends of the bow as even as he could so it would be perfect for your date with Kyoya.

You thanked him and went to put on some light make-up; it was nothing too extravagant, just some sheer foundation and concealer to even out your skin tone and cover up your dark circles under your eyes. You also added simple mascara and subtle winged eyeliner to complete the look. Once your make-up was complete, you brushed your hair and put it up into a ponytail with a white velvet scrunchie, adding a simple silver chain that had a small crescent moon charm on it and a pair of cream pearl earrings. You looked in the mirror of your closet after putting on your white flats, making sure you looked perfect and when you were satisfied, you smiled and exited your bedroom.