001

warnings: light smut, requested

third person.

"dani, stop!" corbyn laughs as daniel tickles him. "no, you ate my candy!" daniel smiles, his boyfriend squirming beneath him. "i'll buy you some new candy baby, please just stop!" corbyn giggles. daniel stops tickling him, immediately jumping on top of him to hug him.

"thank you," corbyn says, catching his breath. "promise you'll buy me some more candy?" daniel pouts, desperately trying not to smile. corbyn chuckles, sitting back against the headboard of their bed. he pulls daniel closer to him on his lap by his waist, the brunette resting his hands on the faux blonde's shoulders. "promise," corbyn smiles before connecting his and daniel's lips.

the kiss was soft and sweet, and tasted like watermelon from the candy corbyn had eaten. daniel pulls away and smiles, "you taste like my watermelon candy." corbyn giggles and pecks daniel's cheek. "i'm sorry baby, how about we go out and buy you some new candy now?" corbyn suggests with a smile.

daniel's face lights up as those words come out of corbyn's mouth. he pecks the blonde's lips one last time before standing up, "i'm wearing one of your hoodies," he smiles. corbyn chuckles as he stands up, walking over to his wardrobe to pick out daniel's favourite of his hoodies.

he walks downstairs into their living room, walking behind his boyfriend and wrapping his arms around the brunette's waist from behind. "got your favourite one of my hoodies," he whispers into daniel's ear. "thank you bean," daniel smiles as he turns around in corbyn's arms, kissing his lips as he takes the hoodie out of his hand.

• »« •

"are you happy now?" corbyn chuckles as the two walk back into their house. "yup, thank you babe," daniel replies before running into the kitchen.

after daniel had placed his candy in the pantry he makes his way back upstairs and into his and corbyn's room. he plops himself down in the middle of their bed, taking out his phone to scroll through his socials. "i'm getting in the shower quickly babe," corbyn says as he removes his shirt.

daniel watches closley as the faux blonde removes his shirt, then as he walks into the bathroom connected to their room. he listens carefully for the shower to turn on, and when it does he smirks to himself. he quickly stands up and walks into the bathroom, removing his clothing before pulling back the shower door and stepping in, closing the door behind him.

"can't get ten minutes to myself can i?" corbyn chuckles as he turns around. "i just like to see my boyfriend," daniel shrugs as he snakes his arms around corbyn's neck. "while i'm in the shower?" corbyn smiles, raising an eyebrow at the younger boy as he wraps his arms around his waist. daniel nods with a cheeky smile, not hesitating to smash his lips onto the blonde's.

daniel trails his tongue against corbyn's bottom lip, the older opening his mouth for daniel's entrance. daniel explores corbyn's mouth with his tongue, soft moans rolling out of corbyn's mouth. as the kiss deepens more, daniel starts to grind his lower half against corbyn's, more moans filling the bathroom from both boys.

once daniel was sure he had teased corbyn enough he pulls away, stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist, and walking out of the bathroom. "that little bitch," corbyn mumbles with a smirk.

• »« •

as corbyn re-enters his room he walks over to his drawer, picking out a new pair of boxers and some joggers. he drops his towel, knowing that his boyfriend was watching closely. he slips both on and then hangs the towel up again, walking over to his bed after and laying down besides daniel. he picks his phone up from his bedside table, purposely ignoring the desperate brunette climbing on top of him.

"corbyn, don't ignore me!" he whines as he straddles the older's lap. corbyn just continues to stare at his phone screen, holding in the urge to just drop his phone and kiss his boyfriend right then and there. "fine, i'm just going to do this then," he begins as he starts to grind on corbyn's lower half again.

knowing the exact effect he has on the blonde daniel closes his eyes, scrunching the duvet in his hands and letting soft moans roll of off his tongue.

as daniel hears a quiet moan come from his boyfriend, he smirks and begins moving faster. "daniel stop right now and just fucking kiss me," corbyn says beneath his breath. the brunette complies, immediately sitting up and straddling the blonde's waist again as he kisses him passionately.

corbyn places his phone back on his bedside table, resting both his hands on the sides of daniel's waist.

"i love you so much," corbyn says against daniel's lips. "i love you more," daniel replies before continuing the kiss.

[ A/N ]

i'm off sick and a fucking builder is in my room putting a door knob on my door...

-megan xo