018

warnings: strong language

concept: jonah doesn't accept daniel's relationship with corbyn because of his past, but daniel doesn't care

t h i r d p e r s o n

"daniel, how have you become so attached to him? he's bad news, and i don't think he'll do you any good in life," jonah rants as he paces around his room.

"jonah!" daniel shouts, causing the older to stop in front of him.

"i love him, ok! i'm in fucking love with corbyn matthew besson. he's amazing, jo. he treats me like a king and he's so sweet. yes, he may have a bad past, but he's changed for the better," he explains.

"daniel you don't understand. no one, and i mean no one, likes him. he's an outcast, a weirdo, a looser! he's a bad person dani, and i don't want you going down that root too!"

"jonah it was once! one time! he regretted it so, so much. you don't know him like i do! maybe if you tried to get to know him you'd understand what he's going through," the younger shouts as he stands up.

"he almost fucking killed someone dani! that's not 'a one time thing' like you say it is. you live with it for the rest of your life. he's a fucking monster!" jonah exclaims.

"jonah it is a one time thing! he didn't mean to do it! why don't you get it?" daniel asks on the verge of tears.

"there's nothing to get daniel. if he meant it or not, it's still a terrible thing. i don't get why you don't just break up with him and hang around with me and the normal people."

daniel scoffs, "he is a normal person. stop being such a dick!"

"i'm not being a dick daniel, you are!" jonah retorts.

"oh so i'm a dick for dating someone you don't like, huh? is that a fucking crime jonah? is it? because last time i checked, it wasn't!" daniel says.

"but he's a monster! i have no idea what you see in him that's so good. he's nothing but evil. he disgusts me and everyone else," jonah spits.

daniel rolls his eyes, taking out his phone and calling the one person he needs right now. corbyn.

daniel <3 is calling
accept [] - decline

"hey baby, what's up?" corbyn asks as the call connects.

"what are you doing at the moment?" daniel questions quickly.

"walking home, how come?"

"are you walking past jonah's house right now?" daniel mumbles.

"how'd you know?" corbyn giggles.

"okay, just- just wait outside his house. i'll be out in a second," daniel replies.

"alright. i love you," corbyn says.

"love you too," daniel whispers.

call ended.

"i'm going, jonah. i'm not talking to you until you decide to apologise and stop being such a prick," daniel says as he wraps his scarf around his neck.