034

warnings: extra fluffy (corbyn's taller than daniel in this oneshot)

t h i r d p e r s o n

"bean stop!" daniel giggles as his best friend tickles him. corbyn and daniel have shared an apartment for two years now, and tickle fights are a common thing to happen in the home.

"not until you apologise," corbyn chuckles, continuing to relentlessly tickle daniel's ribs, the brunette's most ticklish spot.

"okay, okay! i'm sorry!" daniel laughs, gasping for air.

the blonde finally stops, scooping daniel up in his arms and standing up with the brunette bridal style.

"has that taught you not to look through my phone without my permission?" corbyn asks, a cheeky smile on his and daniel's faces.

"yes it has. but can i just say, i love your background. i look good in that picture," daniel remarks, wrapping his arms around the blonde's neck.

"shut up dani," corbyn mumbles, rolling his eyes playfully as a small chuckle rolls past his lips.

"now can we go and cuddle on my bed?" daniel asks with a pout.

corbyn coos as daniel runs a soothing hand through his hair. "of course we can, angel eyes."

daniel giggles, hiding his face in the crook of corbyn's neck as his cheeks heat up.

corbyn walks the two into daniel's room, placing the brunette down on the bed and then crawling over him in the middle of his legs.

the brunette wraps his arms around the blonde's neck, giggling as the boy looks into his eyes.

"you look small for once," daniel smiles. corbyn chuckles, sitting up and pulling daniel into his lap.

he rests his hands on the sides of daniel's waist, the brunette cupping the boy's cheeks in his hands.

the two stare into each other's eyes, smiles rested upon their faces. corbyn's eyes flicker down to daniel's lips and then back up to his eyes, making the brunette laugh quietly.

daniel slowly begins to lean in, his eyes glued to corbyn's lips as their faces near. soon enough their eyes are closed and their lips are locked, moving in perfect sync with one another.

as the kiss deepens their tongues dance together delicately, pleasure filling both of their bodies.

they pull away with content sighs, resting their foreheads together as smiles creep onto their faces again.

daniel giggles softly, pecking corbyn's lips one last time and then giving him an eskimo kiss.

"do you know how long i've wanted to do that?" corbyn asks with a chuckle.

"no, i don't. but i know that i've wanted to do it for a long time," daniel replies.

he wraps his arms around the blonde's neck again, corbyn wrapping his around daniel's waist and pulling him closer in his lap.

"well now your mine, baby boy, because there is no way that any other man is touching you," corbyn says with a small laugh.

"i'm yours and always will be, my prince."

corbyn smiles widely, falling back on the bed as daniel lets out more of his adorable giggles.

the brunette hides his face in the crook of the blonde's neck again, lightly pecking the boy's neck every once in a while.

"you're my little angel. my beautiful, kind, charming, talented, intelligent little angel," corbyn whispers as he draws soft circles at the bottom of daniel's back.

daniel feels his cheeks heat up again, a brush of pink travelling across them.

"i love you corbear."

"i love you too baby."

[ a/n ]

first day back at school SUCKED ASS.

-megan