075

. ₊˚.༄ ࿐˚ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝟕𝟐.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : smut & unedited

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : if you do not like boyxboy smuts then i advise that you do not read this oneshot

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel enters jonah's house without even knocking, knowing that corbyn is in the house with the older brunette.

he makes his way up the large staircase, turning into the wide hallway and walking to the end.

again, without knocking, he enters jonah's room and stands in the doorway, being met by both jonah and corbyn shirtless with gaming controllers in their hands.

daniel just stands in the doorway as he watches the two finish the round that they are on, most likely on a competitive type of game but that is the least of daniel's cares right now.

"yes, i won! in your face, besson!" jonah exclaims, chucking his controller behind him as he stands up.

"oh, hey daniel" he says as he notices the brunette in the doorway.

"hi, yeah, i need to talk to corbyn" daniel says, giving the brunette a quick smile.

"corbyn, daniel needs to talk to you" jonah repeats earning a slap across the head from the blonde.

"yeah, i heard. i'm not deaf" corbyn scoffs, rolling his eyes as he exits the room with daniel by his side.

after closing jonah's bedroom door, corbyn is abruptly pushed back against the wall.

"i need you" daniel says quietly, his hands still on corbyn's shoulders.

"right now?" corbyn asks.

"right now."

"are his parents ho—"

"no, they left" daniel says quickly, cutting corbyn off.

corbyn doesn't say another word, he just grabs daniel's hand and drags him into the bathroom.

after closing and locking the door he turns to look at the brunette and places his hands on the boy's hips, pulling their bodies flush against one another.

"you're gonna have to be quite, sugar. jonah only thinks that we're talking" the blonde smirks.

"i'll be quite, just as long as i get your cock in my ass by the end of it" daniel says, a cheeky grin on his face.

corbyn chuckles beneath his breath before pulling daniel into a rough yet passionate kiss. daniel runs his hands up corbyn's bare abdomen, over his chest and up his neck, holding the sides of it and pulling corbyn impossibly closer.

whilst still continuing the kiss corbyn lets go of daniel's waist to work on his belt, unclasping it and dropping it to the floor. his jeans are off in one swift motion, discarded somewhere in the bathroom as he places his hands back on daniel's waist.

the kiss is deepened quickly as corbyn pushes daniel back against the door, their tongues desperately fighting against one another.