003

warnings: highschool au, corbyn is taller then daniel in this oneshot

third person.

corbyn, jack and jonah sit at their claimed lunch table. because they're the 'bad kids' at school, no one dares sit at that table.

"hey corbyn," jonah smirks after the three settle in their places. "what," corbyn sighs, looking up at his friend. "you know zach?" jonah asks the faux blonde. "yes, jonah. of course i know zach, he's your boyfriend," corbyn replies as he scrunches up his eyebrows in confusion.

"well he has this best friend, his names daniel seavey. me and jack dare you to make him fall for you, and if he does, you have to go along with it," jonah explains.

corbyn scoffs, "is this some sort of joke?" he questions. "nope," jack chuckles. "what do i get out of it anyway?" the blonde retorts, giving both the boys evil glares. "a boyfriend," jonah laughs with his curly haired friend.

corbyn raises his eyebrow in anger, growing impatient as jonah and jack continue. "fifty dollars, and that's a promise," jonah smirks again, giving jack a side glance. "fine, i'll do your stupid dare," corbyn says, rolling his eyes and beginning to eat his food.

• »« •

"corbyn, go, now!" jonah mumbles through gritted teeth, nudging the younger boy forward towards daniel. "sheesh, i'm going jo. calm down," corbyn chuckles, shoving the brunette back and walking over to daniel and zach.

"hey zach, jonah wanted to talk to you over there," corbyn says to the small boy, looking behind him to show zach where his boyfriend is. "ok, i'll be back in a few dani," zach smiles before leaving the blonde and the brunette by themselves.

"hey daniel," corbyn smirks, leaning against the boys locker besides him. "h-hey corbyn," daniel replies with a faint smile. "no need to be scared sugar, i don't bite," corbyn winks before leaning down a bit to place a kiss on daniel's neck. it was a soft kiss, and the blonde let it linger before pulling away.

"what are y-ou doing?" daniel stutters as corbyn looks into his eyes, now stood in front of him. "oh nothing, just admiring the pretty view," corbyn says with another smirk.

corbyn won't lie, he does think daniel is very attractive, but he would never admit it out loud. daniel chuckles, "your not too bad yourself," he says, pushing corbyn back slightly and walking off. corbyn watches closely as the boy turns a corner, absolutely gobsmacked by his sudden wave of confidence.

he didn't think it when he first signed up for it, but this dare is going to be a lot harder to complete then he expected.

• »« •

it's been a few days since the dare officially started, and it's saturday. corbyn lays in his bed, staring at the contact 'daniel' on his phone. "it's just a dare corbyn, no need to be scared," he mumbles to himself before pressing call.

the phone rings three times before the brunette picks up. "hey corbyn," daniel says. "hey beautiful, you doing anything at the moment?" corbyn asks, with a smirk evident in his voice. "no, why?" daniel replies. "meet me at the park in fifteen minutes. no it's or buts, your going," corbyn says, before ending the call.

ten minutes pass and corbyn is exiting his house. the park is only about a four minute walk away, and he wants to be there before daniel. once the short walk to the park was over, corbyn enters the park, sitting down on a swing as he waits for daniel.

the brunette arrives at the park about two minutes later, corbyn meeting him at the gate. "why'd you ask me to come here?" daniel questions, running a hand through his messy hair. "take my hand beautiful, i have something to show you."

corbyn holds out his hand in front of him for the younger to take, which daniel does. the faux blonde leads them into the woods, taking daniel to a hidden area where you can see over the town perfectly, the sun setting behind it.

"corbyn, this is gorgeous," daniel says barely over a whisper. "i know, it's why i've taken you here. let's just say, it's our first date," corbyn winks. the blonde walks over to a rock, climbing to the top of it and sitting down. "come on dani," he smiles, holding his hand out again. "i- i can't climb," daniel says as he takes a step forward. "don't worry, just take my hand and i'll pull you up. it's not too high."

daniel grabs corbyn's hand, holding it tight as the older lifts him up. after lifting him up to the top of the rock corbyn pulls daniel on to his lap, wrapping both his arms securely around the brunette's waist.

daniel was surprised by the action at first, but soon relaxed in corbyn's touch and rested his head on the blonde's shoulder as they watched the sunset.

it was soon over, and the two boys stayed in each other's embrace just looking up at the stars for a good half an hour. "dani." "yes corbs." daniel looks up at his friend, looking deeply into his eyes. corbyn hesitates at first but leans in, connecting both boys lips in a soft kiss.

daniel moaned into the kiss, loving the feeling of his lips upon corbyn's. daniel's blissful sound sent fireworks throughout corbyn's body, something he never thought he would feel because of daniel. daniel readjusts in corbyn's lap, straddling his waist and moving his hands to corbyn's neck. corbyn was in absolute heaven, pulling the brunette flush against his body as the kiss deepens.

"let's take this back to my place," corbyn smirks as he pulls away. "corbyn- we can't," daniel replies. "who says we can't daniel? we've known each other for three years," corbyn says, standing up with daniel in his arms. the brunette wraps his legs around the blonde's waist, "fine," he says with a giggle.

• »« •

it has been three months since corbyn was assigned this 'dare'. he had completely forgotten about it, because not only had daniel fallen for corbyn, but corbyn had fallen badly for daniel. he called off the dare after the first month, because he didn't want daniel to be called his dare.

he loves daniel to bits, and just constantly wants to make sure his baby is ok. the first time daniel said "i love you" to corbyn was music to his ears. he just wanted to kiss daniel for eternity, and never let him go.

corbyn doesn't even consider himself as a stereotypical 'bad boy' anymore. daniel has completely changed him, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

[ A/N ]

that was a lot longer then i thought it was going to be, but am i complaining, no.

-megan xo