017

warnings: none

t h i r d p e r s o n

daniel and corbyn have been secretly seeing each other for a while now. their friends have no idea that the two of them are gay, and for each other too.

"daniel when are we going to open up!" corbyn shouts as daniel paces around his room.

"corbyn i don't know, ok! i really don't. i'm just too scared at the moment! it's our last day of high school tomorrow so why can't we just wait until it's over and then start a new life together?"

the blonde stands up, walking over to the stressed brunette and cupping one of his cheeks in his hand.

"daniel, baby, i love you ok. i want to be able to go out in public and hold your hand, hug you and kiss you. i'll wait until school is over, but after it is please can we tell the boys at least?" corbyn asks.

daniel looks up at corbyn with a faint smile, then wrapping his arms around the boys waist and pulling him in for a hug.

in return corbyn wraps his arms around daniel's neck, one of his hands tangled in daniel's hair as the two rock back and forth slowly.

"i love you too, corbs. thank you," daniel whispers.

"no need to thank me dani."

the day has finally come. it's saturday, the day after the last day of senior year in high school for the two boys.

the boys have lived with each other for about nine months. they have their own rooms in the house too, so if any of their friends came round to their house nothing would be suspicious.

daniel sits against the head board of his bed, watching as corbyn removes his shirt.

the blonde crawls over the bed as daniel thinks.

"corbyn, i don't know if i want to come out just yet. i mean, it's only saturday so can we wait at least a week. pretty please?" daniel asks as he settles the blonde in his lap.

"fine, dani. but you promised me," corbyn giggles, placing his hands on daniel's bare chest.

"i'm really sorry baby. i've promised you so many times and i haven't been brave enough to actually come out. now that i know that we don't have to worry about high school though, i'm not as scared," daniel explains.

corbyn gives daniel a quick kiss on the lips. letting it linger before pulling away with the brunette's bottom lip in between his teeth lightly, making it pop back into place once he had pulled away completely.

"your cute," corbyn mumbles.

"your cuter though," daniel retorts jokingly.

"no way!" corbyn exclaims.

"sorry beautiful, it's just facts!"

[ a/n ]

sorry this was so short, i'm tired but i felt like updating something /:

-megan sKSKSK