097

—༄ ུ✧ ͙༣ ⋆
WARNINGS: some smut

DISCLAIMER: this is an au where why don't we is not a thing and the boy's are not famous

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.

"zach, love, i'm going out to the grocery store!" corbyn calls as he throws on his shoes, adjusting his jacket as he hears his husband begin to walk down the stairs of their house.

"when do you think you'll be back? i'm going out with jack and christina today in about an hour" zach says, running his fingers through corbyn's blond hair.

"i'll be back in about an hour, i have to run to jonah's place to pick something up after so i'll see you for dinner, yeah?" corbyn smiles, placing his hands on zach's hips.

zach nods, placing his hands on corbyn's chest and connecting their lips in a soft, lingering kiss.

"i love you, see you later" zach says quietly.

"love you too, hun."

and with that, corbyn turns around and exits the house, walking down their driveway and to his car.

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.

the blond enters the grocery store with his keys and phone in hand, immediately going to the isle that he needs.

there a teenage boy and girl stand, both eighteen. they whisper and giggle from afar as they look corbyn up and down, making sure to not make it too obvious.

"go and chat him up or something, dani" gabbie giggles, poking her best friend's side.

"he has a wedding band on though" daniel says, eyeing the blond man up and down.

"that doesn't matter, you normally don't care!" gabbie exclaims.

"i know but- never mind. i'll just go and flirt with him" daniel says, giving the girl a smile before making his way over to the man.

"excuse me, you're very tall, so would you mind helping me get that thing off of the top shelf?" daniel questions with an innocent smile, pointing up to the thing on the top shelf as the man turns around.

corbyn is awestruck by the beautiful boy in front of him, mentally scowling himself for thinking that way. he is happily married to zach, his eyes should be on zach and zach only.

he finds himself unconsciously looking the brunet up and down, licking his lips as he meets the boy's eyes again.

"yeah, no problem" he smiles, walking over to the opposite side of the isle and taking the thing off of the shelf with no problem whatsoever.

he passes the thing to the brunet boy, earning another smile from him.

"so, you're married?" daniel asks, tilting his head to the side slightly as he looks up at the man with hooded eyelids, something that always works if he wants a quick fuck from someone at a party.

"mhm, five years now" corbyn nods.

"how old are you, if you don't mind me asking" daniel says, biting his lip slightly with a smile.

"twenty five years young" corbyn replies, smiling back at the boy.

daniel nods, holding the numbers two and five up on his fingers behind his back for gabbie, who chuckles as it's something that they do very often.