030

warnings: none
requested by: imiss1Db

t h i r d p e r s o n

daniel settles on his couch, waiting patiently for his boyfriend to arrive home after work.

as he goes to turn the television on, his phone begins to ring. it shows an unknown number, but he picks it up anyway.

"hello, is this daniel seavey?" the woman on the other side of the phone asks.

"speaking," daniel replies, a wave of worry washing over him.

"i've called to inform you on something about your boyfriend corbyn besson. he's in hospital because he was in an accident, so if you'd like to come and see him i would arrive sooner rather than later," the woman explains.

"i'll be there soon," daniel speaks quickly, then ending the call. he picks up his car keys and exits his house, locking the door behind him.

[ ☆⋱ ]

once the brunette arrives at the hospital, practically running inside, he walks over to the front desk to ask what room his boyfriend is in.

"umm, i'm daniel seavey and i'm here to see my boyfriend corbyn besson. could you tell me which room he is in please?" daniel asks, worry lacing his voice.

"room 207 on the second floor, sir," the woman replies with a smile.

"thank you so much," daniel says and then runs off to find corbyn's room.

once he reaches the blonde's room, where a nurse stops him, he tells the woman who he is and she lets him in.

his heart breaks when he sees corbyn, tears brimming his eyes.

"oh, baby," daniel mumbles as he walks over to the blonde, sitting on a chair besides his hospital bed.

"hello, my love," corbyn says weakly, a faint smile placed on his lips. daniel grabs his hand, squeezing it tight as a few tears roll down his cheeks.

"don't cry, angel. i'll be fine. i'll overcome it and be a better me than i was before this happened. don't worry," corbyn soothes, running his thumb over daniel's knuckles.

daniel looks up at the blonde, taking in the view in front of him. corbyn has a black eye, a bandaged head, a broken leg, a giant cut down his arm; an image daniel never thought he would see.

he can't believe that it was his baby that got injured. his poor, innocent baby was injured on the way back from work. just the thought breaks daniel apart, a few more tears falling down his cheeks.

"i hate seeing you like this, corbs. i wish it was me and not you in this position right now. i'd do anything to switch it," daniel says.

"daniel, my love, i'm glad that it was me and not you."

"but i hate seeing my baby hurt. it breaks me seeing you like this," daniel whimpers.

corbyn cups daniel's cheeks, leaving a soft kiss to the brunette's lips. "i would hate seeing you like this too, dani. just stay strong, for me," corbyn whispers.

daniel nods his head in agreement as corbyn wipes away the remainders of his tears. the brunette grabs the blonde's hand again, smiling as he looks into the icy blue eyes of his lover.

"i love you, bean."

"i love you too, angel."

[ ☆⋱ ]

daniel walks into corbyn's hospital room once again, but this time with a smile on his face and corbyn's clothes in his hand.

"are you happy you're finally getting discharged?" daniel asks as he places the clothes on the end of corbyn's hospital bed.

the blonde turns around, a light chuckle escaping his lips.

"baby, i've been in here for two months. i'm not just happy, i'm ecstatic," corbyn exclaims.

"i can't wait to be back home, cuddle with you, kiss you and see your beautiful face all i want. i can't wait to wake up in the morning cuddled up to the love of my life. i've missed you so, so much," he says as he wraps his arms around the brunette.

"well if you want to get home quickly, i would get changed if i were you," daniel giggles as the two pull away from the hug.

"good idea," corbyn says, grabbing his clothes, "but can you help me? i kind of can't walk."

"of course i can, bean," daniel giggles.

[ ☆⋱ ]

as the two boys enter their house, corbyn smiles and contently sighs, grasping to his crutches and then turning to look at his boyfriend.

"i would hug you, but i can't get over to you," corbyn chuckles. daniel rolls his eyes playfully, dropping his bags and walking towards the blonde.

he picks the boy up bridal style, making him drop his crutches. the blonde giggles, wrapping his arms around the brunette's neck.

"dani, what are you doing?" he asks between giggles.

"if you can't hug me then i'm bringing you to our bed so that you can," daniel says as he begins to walk upstairs.

"i can walk myself, you know. i have crutches," corbyn states. daniel sighs, "i just want to treat you like a prince. you were in that hospital for two months, and you deserve everything."

"baby, you don't have to do that," corbyn whispers.

"of course i do, bean. you were in a car crash and were terribly injured. i want to," daniel replies as he lies himself and corbyn down in bed, the blonde on top of him.

"i love you," corbyn mumbles as he leans in. "i love you too," daniel replies before connecting their lips.

he wraps his arms around corbyn's waist, the blonde placing his on the sides of daniel's neck.

it's been a good while since they have properly kissed, so it's pure bliss for the both of them.

as they pull away, the two both have smiles on their faces. "you know what's most important to me?" daniel asks.

corbyn shakes his head in disagreement, looking daniel in the eyes.

"that your healing properly. i want my baby bean to be happy and well. that's all i ask for," daniel states.

corbyn giggles, pecking daniel's lips.

"of course i'm happy, dani. i'm with you and you're the best boyfriend in the whole entire universe. i couldn't ask for anyone better to look after me."

[ a/n ]

some of you have been asking for my other socials so why not just put it here.

instagram: lovecxrbs
twitter: prettyboycorbyn
other wattpad: prettyboycorbyn

-megan :)