050

warnings ; none but corbyn is eighteen and daniel is seventeen and they're on summer break

t h i r d  p e r s o n

"daniel!" keri calls, "come downstairs please!"

daniel wastes no time in exiting his bedroom and making his way downstairs, entering the kitchen where his mom stands at the stove.

"the bessons are coming round for dinner, so please be on your best behaviour" keri says, turning her head to look at her son quickly before turning back to the stove.

"really mom? you know me and corbyn don't get along" daniel groans.

"yes, daniel, i do know that. but you know that me and saskia are best friends, so please do this for me" keri says.

she puts the lid on the pot, turning around and walking over to daniel.

"pretty please?" she whispers with a smile, placing a hand on daniel's shoulder.

daniel rolls his eyes as a smile creep onto his own face, "fine."

keri lets out a cheerful laugh, pulling the boy into a hug.

"thank you, baby." daniel just nods before pecking his moms cheek and going back upstairs.

around twenty minutes later the besson family arrives at the seavey household, knocking on the door.

keri happily lets the family in, greeting them all with warm, welcoming hugs.

"daniel, anna come down here please!" keri calls.

a few moments later the siblings are down the stairs, after a few shoves down the stairs.

"ashley, you're coming with me" anna says as soon as she meets eyes with the blonde.

"okay, i'm happy to do that" ashley replies with a smile, glaring evilly at her two brothers before walking back upstairs with anna.

"corbyn, you can go upstairs with daniel. but jordan, i heard that you've done something great so i want to chat with you about it! we'll call you down when dinner is ready" keri explains.

corbyn rolls his eyes, earning a slap across the head from his mom, making daniel snicker.

"don't be so rude, corbyn. go upstairs with daniel now!" saskia seethes.

"fine!" corbyn sighs.

daniel huffs before beginning his walk up the stairs, corbyn following behind. they enter the brunette's bedroom, daniel flopping down onto his bed and corbyn taking a seat in daniel's chair by his desk.

daniel leans back against his headboard, watching corbyn as he twirls around in the chair to face daniel.

"we may as well learn to get along if this is going to keep happening. i mean, we're going to egypt together so" corbyn shrugs.

"wait, we're going to egypt together?!" daniel asks, his eyes going wide.

"yeah, has your mom not told you yet?" corbyn scoffs.