080

-anxiousavery don't hate me for making corbyn top sksksk

( daniel will still be brunette in these oneshots, just making you all aware of that ! )

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : smut

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : if you do not like boyxboy smuts then i advise that you do not read this oneshot

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel enters his and his best friends house, his crop top and leggings lazily attached to his body as he places his phone and keys down, walking into the living room.

he is met with the icy blue eyes he knows and loves, a small smirk forming on his lips as he removes his shoes, looking the blonde dead in the eye.

"where were you last night, mr. i-will-be-home-by-twelve?" corbyn asks.

"out" daniel replies, shrugging as he chucks his shoes away.

"are you trying to make me jealous?" corbyn questions, his head tilting to the side ever so slightly.

"you've already made it clear that you're 'straight', so, why would i even want to make you jealous if i already know that you don't want to date me?" daniel replies.

"who did you get with? i can already tell that you hooked up with someone" corbyn says, crossing his arms over his chest as he leans back in the armchair he is sat in, discreetly looking the brunette up and down.

"even if i did hook up with someone, it's none of your business" daniel smirks.

he turns around, purposely swaying his hips as he walks out of the living room, hanging up his jacket on the way to the kitchen.

he grabs a bowl and some cereal out of a cupboard, closing it before beginning to poor the cereal into the bowl.

a slight grin creeps onto his lips as he feels hands place themselves on his hips from behind, hot breath soon fanning over his sensitive skin.

"i know what you're doing" corbyn chuckles.

"pouring cereal?"

"it's working" the older whispers, leaving a few lingering kisses on daniel's neck, the brunette letting his head fall to the side slightly as he laughs half-heartedly.

"i have no idea what you're talking about" he replies, closing the box of cereal before putting it back in the cupboard above him.

"you look really good in the clothes that you've been wearing recently" corbyn mutters, "it really brings out your curves."

corbyn smiles devilishly as he runs his hands up and down daniel's sides, the younger shaking his head with a chuckle as corbyn continues to press kisses to his neck, pushing the blonde back slightly with his elbow.

"what is up with you? one minute you don't want anything to do with me and now you're all over me" daniel grins.

"mhm" corbyn hums in daniel's ear, kissing his jawline before going back to his neck.

daniel rolls his eyes playfully, placing his hands on corbyn's chest and pushing the boy back as he turns around. "get off of me."