079

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : this is very old and badly written

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : the boys are not famous in this and why don't we isn't a thing

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel enters the meeting with his management swiftly, sitting down in his chair as the rest of the people pile in.

"so, daniel" his manager, josh, begins, "we have an announcement to make."

daniel perks up a bit in his chair, "and what's that?"

josh clears his throat, adjusting the jacket that he is wearing.

"starting today, you and a model named corbyn besson will be 'dating' and will come out to your's and his fans to hopefully get you more attention. you will be living together in a house that we have provided you to put out more couple-like content, and you will act like a stereotypical couple out in public; kissing, holding hands, hugging, etc. your parents already know what is happening and i have made sure to ask for their consent before jumping into anything."

daniel's eyes widen as josh finishes, "you asked for my parents consent but not my own? i'm the one that is going to be 'dating' this boy! i may not even like him!" he exclaims.

"daniel, you signed up for this at the beginning of your career. if you refuse to do this then you will no longer have a manager or a record label to release your songs with" josh speaks with no expression, crossing his arms over his chest.

"also" josh adds, "you will be coming out to your fans on instagram and twitter, and the picture that you will use for both of them will be one of you and him kissing to make it seem legit."

"can i at least meet him before anything happens?" daniel asks, his voice weak.

"your new driver will take you to your house and you will meet him there. the car is already waiting for you downstairs so i'd get going if i were you" josh smiles evilly.

daniel just rolls his eyes as his stands up, slowly making his way down to the car.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel steps out of the car after mumbling a quick thank you to the driver, slowly walking up his new driveway and opening the front door.

as he enters the house a wave of nervousness travels through his body, but that aside he makes his way through the home and into the living room.

he is met with a worried looking blonde with beautiful green-blue eyes, the sunlight over his face showing his adorable freckles and button nose.

the boy known as corbyn has a phone up to his ear as he mutters incoherent words, huffing as he ends the call.

"sorry, that was umm— that was my ex" corbyn says nervously, rubbing the back of his neck as he avoids eye contact with the brunette boy stood in front of him.

"you were in a relationship before this all happened?" daniel asks surprisedly, his heart shattering for the fragile boy.

"well, yes i was, but none of my fans knew about it" corbyn mumbles.

"how long?" daniel asks, slowly taking small steps towards the blonde.

"2 years" corbyn practically whispers, a solo tear trickling down his pale cheek.