052

part two of fifty is here

warnings ; daniel is feminine in this & smut
dt ; i'm pretty sure you all know who you are <3(:

t h i r d p e r s o n

as the bessons and seaveys are pretty wealthy, they are flying to egypt in private jets. one for the bessons, one for the seaveys, and one for corbyn and daniel.

when the families told corbyn and daniel that they would be flying in their own private jet, both daniel and corbyn were relieved.

they said that there wouldn't be enough space for them all, so they just decided on giving daniel and corbyn their own.

"you look nice today, baby. i forgot to tell you but i really like that crop top on you" corbyn smiles, pressing a kiss to daniel's cheek.

"thank you, corby" daniel giggles.

"do you know how long the flight is?" corbyn asks, grabbing daniel's hand and beginning to walk over to their jet.

"no, how long?"

"twelve hours" corbyn replies.

"twelve hours!? what are we going to do for twelve hours!?" daniel whines, adjusting his skirt.

"you haven't even seen the inside of the jet yet, i'm sure we'll find something to do" corbyn smirks.

"okay, whatever you say" daniel sighs.

corbyn gets onto the plane first, smiling down at daniel as he too walks up the stairs.

once daniel is inside the jet and the door had closed, he is awestruck.

"you didn't tell me we were going to have a full on lounge with a tv, snacks and drinks" daniel exclaims.

"keep going back" corbyn chuckles.

daniel does just that, and is surprised to see they have their own dining table too.

"what else is there?" daniel asks, turning around to look corbyn in the eyes.

"go to the back room" corbyn instructs.

daniel walks to the back of the plane, opening up a door to reveal a whole bedroom; a king sized bed and wardrobes on the inside.

"is that door the toilet?" daniel asks pointing at the door at the back of the room.

"it's a full on bathroom, dani" corbyn smiles.

"with a shower and everything?" daniel questions.

"yup." corbyn places his bags down in front of the wardrobes, taking daniel's and doing the same.

he closes and locks the door to the bedroom, pulling daniel down onto the bed with him, the brunette on top of the blonde.

"what are you doing?" daniel giggles, running a hand through corbyn's hair and cupping his cheek.

"nothing" corbyn shrugs, snaking his hands around daniel's waist.

daniel smiles as he cups corbyn's other cheek with his other hand, slowly leaning in until their lips connect in a soft kiss.