071

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : none

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : the boys are not famous in this and why don't we isn't a thing

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"daniel" corbyn mutters as he loops an arm over the brunette's shoulders, the two of them both sat up against corbyn's headboard.

"hmm" daniel hums in reply, continuing to scroll through his instagram feed.

"have you ever wondered what it's like to be married?" the blonde asks.

daniel pauses for a second, "now that i think about it... yes, i have."

"do you wanna be married for a day?" corbyn questions, looking down at his brunette friend.

daniel chuckles as he looks up at corbyn, "sure."

"zachary!" corbyn calls.

the young brunette comes walking into the blonde's room, standing in the doorway.

"what?" he asks.

"be our priest, we're gonna be married for the day" corbyn explains as he stands up, hoisting daniel up with him.

"okay?" zach says as more of a question, his eyebrows furrowed as he stands in front of the pair.

daniel and corbyn join hands, laughing slightly as they do.

"daniel, do you take corbyn to be your husband for the day?" zach asks with little enthusiasm, crossing his arms over his chest.

"i do" daniel giggles.

"and corbyn, do you take daniel to be your husband for the day?" zach huffs.

"i do" corbyn says, holding in a chuckle.

"you may now kiss the groom, just don't moan to loud if you fuck" zach smiles sarcastically before exiting the room.

corbyn picks daniel up bridal style, the brunette giggling as he wraps his arms around the blonde's neck.

"ready, dani boy?" corbyn smirks.

"as ready as i'll ever be, corbone."

the two lean in until their lips meet in the middle. they share a sweet yet passionate kiss, only pulling away for air.

they rest their foreheads together, letting out breathy laughs as they look into each other's eyes.

"well, husband, what do you want to do?" daniel asks, smiling.

"let's do husband stuff" corbyn chuckles slightly.

the blonde lays daniel down in the centre of his bed, crawling over him and hovering above him.

"what husband stuff is there to do?" daniel giggles, burying his fingers in the hair at the back of corbyn's head, wrapping the other arm around the blonde's neck.

corbyn keeps one arm besides daniel's head, the other rested on the boy's hip.

"call each other cute nicknames, do cute stuff, be a cute couple. you know, cause we're cute people" corbyn shrugs.

daniel smiles goofily at corbyn's words, pecking the boy's lips over and over again.

"the boy's are going to think that we're friends with benefits or some shit like that" corbyn chuckles as daniel pulls him into a hug.

"get zach to explain it to them" daniel mutters as he hides his face in the crook of corbyn's neck.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"baby!" corbyn calls from downstairs.

"who's 'baby'?" jonah asks as he looks at the blonde, picking up his mug full of coffee.

before corbyn can reply daniel is in the kitchen, walking over to the older with a smile on his face.

the brunette wraps his arms around corbyn's neck before pressing a lingering kiss to his lips.

"wait, since when have you two..?" jonah questions, looking between the two confusingly.

"we're married for the day" daniel shrugs, his smile widening as corbyn wraps his arms around his waist and pulls him into a hug.

"so you're being all lovey-dovey for one day, and tomorrow it's just gonna go back to normal?" jonah asks.

"we don't kno—"

"corbyn, i don't care what jonah has to say!" daniel whines, "kiss me!"

corbyn chuckles as he looks down at the pouting brunette, leaning down and pressing his lips against the boy's.

"whatever" jonah huffs, exiting the room with his coffee in hand.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel and corbyn sit up in bed, not long after having woken up. they sit back against corbyn's headboard again, the blonde placing his hand on daniel's upper thigh as the brunette rests his head on his shoulder.

"we're not married anymore" daniel frowns.

"i know, guess i'm off to go and find a man" corbyn says, beginning to stand up before daniel pulls him back down and straddles his hips.

"no, you won't. you're mine" daniel pouts, placing his hands on corbyn's bare chest.

"so when we 'got married' yesterday that was us becoming a couple?" corbyn asks with a slight smirk, cocking up an eyebrow as he places his hands on daniel's hips.

"mhm" daniel nods.

"well in that case" corbyn begins, leaning in until his lips are inches away from daniel's, "i'm all yours, baby boy."

daniel giggles as he connects his and corbyn's lips, his arms snaking around the blonde's neck as they share a passionate kiss.

-

wc: 792

this was based off of an old oneshot but anyway, your bitch is back. i may not of completely gotten over what happened yet, but the majority of it is now sorted out :)

 i may not of completely gotten over what happened yet, but the majority of it is now sorted out :)

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒.