073

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : none

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 : corbyn is taller than daniel in this one shot

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 : astroowdw <3

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

corbyn takes a shaky breath as they come up to the front of the stage to take their bows, daniel smiling to him as he grabs his hand, making corbyn's heart flutter.

they bow and say goodbye to the crowd, running off of stage with bright smiles on their faces.

"that was one of the best shows yet!" jonah exclaims with a chuckle, looping an arm over zach's shoulders.

"i agree, one hundred percent" daniel nods.

"umm, dani, i need to talk to you— privately, but i just need to go to the toilet quickly" corbyn says nervously as the brunette looks at him.

"okay, take your time, there's no rush" daniel smiles, hugging the blonde quickly before walking off into the green room with the other boys.

corbyn clears his throat before entering the toilet, locking the door. he leans over the counter and stares at himself in the mirror, taking a deep breath.

"you can do it, corbyn" he mutters to himself beneath his breath, "just get it over and done with."

corbyn has had a crush on daniel for as long as he can remember, and tonight, he has planned to confess his feelings to the boy.

he runs a hand through his hair quickly before adjusting his red jacket, peering at himself through the mirror one last time before exiting the room.

he enters the green room and smiles at daniel across the room, the younger returning the smile before standing up and making his way over to the blonde.

"where do you wanna talk?" daniel asks, looking into corbyn's eyes.

"umm, we could just go out of the room for a minute. that should be fine."

daniel nods, following corbyn out of the room.

"so" corbyn begins after closing the door, "i need to tell you something."

"okay, go ahead" daniel smiles reassuringly.

"this might sound strange, and it may wreck our friendship, but i just really badly want to get it off of my chest" corbyn speaks, every word dripping with nervousness as he rubs the back of his neck, taking one last breath before beginning.

"i don't know when this started, but— every time i see you, i feel things that i don't know if i should feel or not. when you smile, my heart flutters. when you giggle or laugh, i can't help but smile. when our skin touches, my heartbeat quickens. what i'm trying to say is... i— i like you. a lot."

corbyn avoids eye contact with the brunette the whole time, but daniel, he just smiles.

"corbyn" he grabs the boy's hands, interlacing their fingers, "look at me."

the older hesitates but looks up at the boy, meeting his ocean blue eyes.

"before i say anything else, i just want to say that that was so unbelievably cute. anyway, you probably won't believe me when i say this, but i've liked you since the time we first met eyes. you just made me feel something that i haven't ever felt before, and it was something that just made me like you more. you make me smile even when i don't want to, you make me laugh all the time, you always comfort me when i'm scared, worried, sad or mad, you make sure that everyone else's needs are dealt with before your own, and you just make everyone happy by just simply entering the same room as them. you practically radiate positivity; you always point out the good things in almost anything. what i'm trying to say is, i like you too, corbyn. a lot."