014

warnings: none

concept: dunno, just read i guess. i promise it's not one of those soppy love story ending and shit thoooo

⋆*

imagine it.

the perfect first date.

your crush, taking you to a beach.

they lay out a blanket, with a beautiful picnic.

you watch the sun go down behind the gorgeous sea.

the waves crashing against large rocks, setting a calm aura around you.

you feed each other strawberries, and drink all sorts of delicious beverages.

once the sun fully sets that special someone takes your favourite flower out of the picnic basket.

they get down on one knee as you stand in front of them, and they ask you to be their significant other.

the stars twinkle in your eyes, and time seems to stop. not you and that person, but everything else around you.

it's just you, and them.

your smile widens as they stand up. your just too happy to answer, so instead you give them a kiss.

not a normal kiss of course. one like in the movies; one that feels like a beautiful array of fireworks are going off behind you; one that gives you soft butterfly's in the pit of your stomach.

it's like a dream, isn't it?

you grow old together,

get married,

have children together,

live a happy life together.

but what happens if all of that is just, washed away.

taken away from you like none of it ever happened.

that's what happened to daniel.

the love of his life was taken away from him.

his dear children, gone.

he was left alone that night, with no idea that nobody would return.

no idea that his husband, corbyn besson, and his lovely children would not come back to the house that night.

that car crash left daniel broken.

it left him fighting for his own life.

it left him unhappy and guilty.

of course the crash wasn't his fault. but when it's the people that you love the most that are taken away from you, a wash of guilt courses through your body.

not everything ends how you expect it will.

even if it did seem to good to be true.

not everything ends happily ever after.

[ A/N ]

that plot twist...

-megan xo