100

💌
GROWING UP WITH DORBYN
[ 100th oneshot - the final ]

WARNING ; as many of you wanted me to finish with a bAnG, i added a little bit of smut in here for you. but, this is very long (4000+ words) so without further ado... i hope you enjoy.

KINDERGARTEN - 5 YEARS OLD

"good morning, my love. it's time to wake up" saskia says softly, running her fingers through corbyn's hair, knelt down besides his bed.

his eyelids flutter open, a smile finding it's way upon his lips at the sight of his mother.

"good morning, mama" he giggles, stretching out his limbs.

"guess what day it is today, my sweet boy?" she smiles, watching as his smile turns into an excited grin.

"it's my first day of school!" he exclaims, sitting up in his bed and throwing his arms up.

"that's right" she chuckles, standing up as corbyn climbs out of bed.

"mama, i can get dressed by myself. you can go and make me breakfast please" he smiles, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"are you sure you don't need help?" she questions, quirking up an eyebrow with that same smile still settled on her lips as she looks down at her only child.

"i'm sure" he nods, "i'm a big boy now!"

saskia laughs softly at the boy's statement, leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead.

"okay then, breakfast will be ready when you get downstairs" she says, ruffling corbyn's hair before walking to the doorway of the room about to leave, but stops to the sound of her son's voice.

"wait, where's papa?" corbyn questions, furrowing his eyebrows.

"umm- papa is out. he's gone to see his family, by himself, today" saskia responds with a nervous smile.

"oh, okay. will he be back later?" corbyn adds.

"in all honesty, i'm not sure, bubs" saskia says, her tone of voice holding sadness.

a small frown settles upon corbyn's lips at that. he never gets to see his father, but it's just something that he has grown used to.

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.

keri and jeff both smile as they kneel down besides daniel's bed, lightly shaking the boy to wake him up.

"wake up, sleepy head. it's your first day in kindergarten" keri smiles, watching as the boy slowly opens his eyes.

"my- my first day in what?" daniel mutters sleepily, rubbing his eyes with his fists.

"kindergarten, silly. remember?" jeff chuckles, pushing some hair out of the small boy's face.

when the word 'kindergarten' actually reaches his ears he sits up in bed with a smile, "i'm going to school!"

"mhm, you're a big boy now" keri laughs softly, kissing daniel's forehead.

"i'm gonna make new friends!" daniel exclaims, a bright smile on his face.

"you sure are, bud" jeff smiles, lifting the boy out of bed as he stands up.

"let's get you ready and then you can have breakfast" keri says, smiling when the boy nods.

・ 。゚✧: *. ☾ .* :☆゚.