043

warnings ; highschool au & fluff
requested by ; whydontweloverrrrrr

t h i r d p e r s o n

corbyn enters his highschool, his bag hanging off one shoulder and his phone in hand. he quickly makes his way to his locker, unlocking it swiftly and placing his bag in it and beginning to collect the books he needs for the next two periods.

he places the books in his bag, feeling arms wrap around his waist from behind. knowing exactly who it is, he rests back against them, a smile creeping onto his face.

"hi dani," he says. daniel replies with a kiss on the cheek, rocking the two back and forth slightly as he rests his head on the blonde's shoulder.

"hi gorgeous, how are you?" daniel asks softly. corbyn turns around in his arms, wrapping his own around daniel's neck. he plays with the hairs at the back of daniel's neck, staring loving into his eyes.

"i'm good, what about you?" corbyn replies, pecking daniel's lips. daniel leans back in, capturing corbyn's lips on his own once more and humming contently. he pulls away, resting his forehead against corbyn's and smiling.

"i'm great, especially now that i'm with you." corbyn giggles softly, pecking daniel's nose.

"i love you, baby boy," daniel whispers.

"i love you more," corbyn claims, pecking daniel's lips once more before pushing the boy's arms off of his waist.

he turns around and zips up his bag, resting it back on his shoulder before closing his locker and interlacing his and daniel's fingers.

"what do we have first period again?" daniel asks.

corbyn giggles, "how about you just let me lead you there." daniel chuckles, nodding his head and letting corbyn drag him to their first period.

daniel and corbyn walk out of school hand in hand, smiles plastered on their faces. the day went by a lot quicker than they expected it would, not that their complaining.

they make their way over to daniel's car, corbyn getting in the passengers side and daniel in the drivers.

daniel starts the car after they had buckled their seatbelts, pulling out of the parking lot and beginning the drive back to his house.

"hey baby, when are you planning on moving in with me?" daniel asks, placing his hand on corbyn's thigh.

"soon, babe. my mom just wants me to finish junior year and then i'll move in," corbyn replies, turning his head to look at daniel.

he admires the boy, taking in every one of his features.

"didn't your mom ever teach you that it's rude to stare?" daniel smirks, giving corbyn a side glance.

"i can't help it when the view is just so perfect," corbyn says. daniel rolls his eyes playfully as he pulls into his driveway, getting out of the car quickly and walking over to corbyn's side.

he opens the car door, picking corbyn up bridal style and kicking the door shut.

"daniel, put me down!" corbyn giggles, tightening his grip around daniel's neck as he kicks his legs.

"stop squirming, baby. your mom knows that your staying right?" daniel asks as he chuckles, switching positions so that corbyn's legs are around his waist and his hands are on the underside of the boy's thighs keeping him up.

"of course she does," corbyn replies, attacking daniel's face with kisses. daniel laughs as he enters his room, pushing the blonde down onto his bed and climbing over him.

"you're too cute for this world," daniel coos. corbyn wraps his arms around daniel's neck again and his legs around the boy's waist, pulling him down and cuddling into him.

he hides his face in the crook of daniel's neck, leaving kisses over it every few seconds.

"i love you, angel," daniel mumbles, sitting up and placing corbyn in his lap. "you're perfect."

corbyn pulls back to look daniel in the eyes. "i am not," he pouts, scrunching up his eyebrows.

"oh you are," daniel chuckles, pushing his lips up against corbyn's. their lips move together softly, and corbyn giggles against daniel's lips.

daniel slowly glides his tongue against corbyn's bottom lip, slowly pushing it into his mouth.

corbyn hums as his tongue collides with daniel's, playing with the strings of daniel's hoodie.

they pull away after a while, looking deeply into each other's eyes. corbyn finds himself looking down at daniel's lips, running the pad of his thumb over his bottom lip.

"your lips look pretty swollen," he giggles. he drags daniel's bottom lip down with his thumb, letting it pop back into place and moving his hand to cup daniel's cheek.

he caresses the skin softly with his thumb, smiling as he admires the boy once more. daniel keeps his arms around corbyn's waist, pulling the blonde closer to him in his lap.

"i don't care what you say, corbs. you're perfect," daniel smiles.

"i'm not though!" corbyn exclaims with a laugh.

"yes you are! i told you i don't care what you say, you're perfect!"

daniel pushes the boy down onto the mattress, tickling his ribs softly.

"daniel, stop!" corbyn says between laughs.

"not until you agree with me that you're perfect," daniel smirks, continuing to tickle the boy.

"okay, okay. fine, i'm perfect! i agree with you!" corbyn replies. daniel stops tickling him and immediately brings him into a hug. corbyn runs his fingers softly through daniel's hair, happily sighing.

"do you actually agree with me?" daniel asks as he looks up at corbyn.

"yes," corbyn states simply.

"thank you," daniel mumbles, resting his head back on corbyn's chest.

"not really," corbyn whispers beneath his breath.

"corbyn! i heard that!" daniel exclaims with a chuckle.

"whoops..."

[ a/n ]

my dance class was extremely tiring today, and now i'm aching. but, i love dance, so i'm fine.

-megan