013

warnings: highschool au

concept: corbyn is the new boy in daniel's highschool, and daniel try's his hardest to make corbyn his

t h i r d p e r s o n

"hey dani," zach says as he sits on the desk next to his blue eyed friend. "hey z," daniel replies, "where's jack?"

zach takes out his history text book, "i think he's with jonah. they said that there is this new boy and he's in our class so," he shrugs.

as if on cue jack, jonah and this blonde boy walk into class. "jack, jonah go and take your seats please," their teacher says as the class quieten down,

"you must be, mr. besson. go and take a seat next to daniel seavey over there. daniel please raise your hand!"

daniel raises his hand and the blonde walks over to him, taking the empty seat next to him. jack and jonah on the other hand take their seats, jack next to zach and jonah next to eben.

"hey blondie, what your name?" daniel smirks. the boy looks up at daniel, a smile on his face. "corbyn, corbyn besson."

"nice to meet you corbyn," daniel winks, then looks back at the teacher as he starts the lesson.

⋆*

jonah, zach, jack and daniel sit at their claimed lunch table. they were lucky enough to get lunch together this year. last year jack and jonah got it together, so that meant that daniel had to deal with a super sad zach.

zach sits on jack's lap, putting an arm over the older's shoulders and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"so let's talk new boy," jonah smirks as he looks at daniel. "what about him?" daniel asks. "we saw you flirting with him in history," zach says as he raises an eyebrow at the older brunette.

daniel scoffs, "am i not aloud to?" jack lets out a chuckle, now smirking too, "what do you think of him?" he asks.

"he's hot," daniel shrugs. "is that it?" zach giggles. "well yeah, i don't know him that well. i just know his names corbyn besson."

"well guess what," jonah says. "what?" daniel sighs. "he lives like two doors away from you. me and jack asked him where he lives when we were taking him to class," jonah explains.

"he has last period with you as well," jack adds. "you should totally ask him to hang out dani," zach suggests. daniel just shrugs again, taking a sip of his water.

⋆*

daniel and corbyn sit next to each other in maths, waiting impatiently for the five minutes left of class to end.

"hey corbyn," daniel whispers. "what?" corbyn replies. "want to hang out at my place after school? i heard you live two doors away from me," daniel asks.

corbyn looks at daniel and smiles, "sure." daniel smirks, running his fingers through his hair.

"daniel, stop flirting with the new boy on the first day of school and pay attention!" their teacher shouts. "at least i have a chance you slut. i've seen the way you look at him," daniel retorts.

the whole of their class quietly laugh, some with their phones out recording the whole thing.

corbyn giggles, watching as a rush of pink spreads across their teachers face. "lunchtime detention with me tomorrow seavey!" she shouts again.