049

part two of forty seven

warnings ; smUT
dt ; all those people that said i was mean for stopping it before the smut, ily all :)

t h i r d  p e r s o n

"corbyn" daniel whispers against corbyn's lips, "untie my ankles now."

corbyn doesn't hesitate to stop all of his actions, pulling away from daniel and dropping to his knees in front of him. he quickly unties daniel's ankles, standing up once he had finished and walking in between daniel's now spread legs.

he places his hands on daniel's shoulders, smirking down at him as daniel places his hands on corbyn's hips.

"what do you want me to do to you, princess? tell daddy" daniel growls.

corbyn bites his lip, giggling as he straddles daniel's lap again. he leans in and takes a nibble of daniel's earlobe, licking up it after.

"i want you to fuck me hard" he whispers into daniel's ear, "fuck me so hard that i'm screaming, and so that i can't walk for days. tease me, tease me until i can't take it anymore. i want you to punish me, daddy. for being a bad boy earlier and ignoring you."

daniel chuckles slowly, running his hands up and down corbyn's thighs.

"i want you in my room, on my bed, completely naked by the time i'm in there. if you fail to do as i say, i might have to save my treat until next week and just punish you. so you better listen, baby boy" daniel says.

corbyn stands up, slowly strutting out of the room, knowing full well that daniel is watching him.

daniel walks into his room with lube and a vibrator in hand; he decided that he would use the baby blue vibrator to tease corbyn.

and just as daniel had told him to, corbyn was in the centre of his bed completely naked. daniel smirks as he walks over to his bedside table, placing the vibrator and lube down before walking to the end of the bed.

"aren't you a good boy" daniel praises, running his hands up corbyn thighs and gripping his hips.

"but... you ignored me today, so i'm still going to have to punish you" he smirks.

daniel leans down, pressing his lips against corbyn's softly. he leaves a lingering kiss there, pulling away after a few moments.

"stand up and bend over the bed for me, baby" daniel instructs. corbyn doesn't say a word, he just stands up and bends over the bed like daniel had instructed him to do. he places his elbows against the comforter, his ass in the air.

daniel quickly strips of his clothes, throwing them across the room, both boys now naked.

daniel leans over corbyn's back, placing soft kisses over his neck. he goes to his ear, biting it lightly.

"good boy" he growls into corbyn's ear. he places both of his hands on corbyn's waist, pulling him back against his pelvis to tease him.

the blonde lets out a moan because of the action, his eyelids shutting.

"mmm you like that, baby boy?" daniel asks, his voice barely above a whisper.