028

warnings: none
requested by: Anel_126

t h i r d  p e r s o n

daniel and corbyn have shared an apartment for a while now. but, it's always seemed like christina, corbyn's current girlfriend, is their third roommate.

daniel doesn't like it one bit. don't get him wrong, he thinks christina is a lovely girl but there's just one problem.

he's had a crush on corbyn for the whole three years that they've shared an apartment.

corbyn though is as straight as a pole, or that's what he tells himself. he doesn't really know what he is anymore.

he's beginning to loose the feelings he would normally have around christina. yes, he still thinks she beautiful and deserves so much, but corbyn just doesn't know how he feels about her anymore.

he no longer feels love towards the girl, but to someone else. that person being none other than his best friend, daniel seavey.

he's tried many different ways to make those feelings towards the boy disappear. some of the methods including ignoring daniel for a few days, trying to spend more time with christina in front of daniel, sitting by himself and just deeply thinking about why he has these sudden interests towards his best friend.

all of those methods have not successfully worked, though. he still gets those butterflies when he's around the boy. his heart still flutters at the sound of his laugh. and, when he smiles, he can't help but smile too.

sometimes all he wants to do is kiss daniel's soft lips. feel what it would be like if their bodies collided. make him feel like the most loved, special person in the world.

the only thing he's got left to do is have a chat with his other best friend, megan. so, that's exactly what he's going to do.

[ ☆⋱ ]

corbs:
hey megan

meg:
yooo

corbs:
i really need to talk, is your roommate out?

meg:
yup, she's gone shopping with her mom so your good for like two hours

corbs:
cool i'll be round in like five minutes

meg:
noted :)

corbyn quickly grabs his car keys, rushing out of his bedroom.

"i'm going round to megan's house, dani. i won't be too long," he shouts.

"okay. see you soon, bean." with those words said he exits the apartment, running to his car.

the drive to megan's house from corbyn's apartment complex is only a two minute one, so he is with her quite often.

once he gets there he jumps out of his car, walking up to the door and knocking three times.

"hello," megan smiles as she opens the door, hugging her friend before letting him in.

"how's things?" she asks.

"that's exactly what i came to talk about. 'things'," corbyn replies as he leads her into the living room, dropping onto her cream couch.