094

—༄ ུ✧ ͙༣ ⋆
WARNINGS: fluffy smut

DISCLAIMER: if you do not like boyxboy smuts then i advise that you do not read this oneshot

Q&A WITH SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN IT AT THE END, I ADVISE THAT YOU READ IT !

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

corbyn and daniel walk side-by-side down the street, corbyn's arm lazily slung over his best friend's shoulders.

they walk up the driveway of their house, corbyn taking out his house key and unlocking the door, letting daniel enter first before entering himself and locking the door behind him.

"wanna have a movie night?" corbyn asks, kicking off his shoes.

daniel nods, "first person to get to your room gets to pick the first movie."

he goes to run off, but corbyn is quick to grab him by the waist and pull him back, rushing up the stairs.

"corbyn, that's so not fair!" daniel whines, storming up the stairs like a little kid.

he walks into corbyn's room with crossed arms, kicking the door shut with his foot.

"oh come on, dani. you can't be mad at me forever" corbyn chuckles, standing up off of his bed and making his way over to the brunet.

"i can! you're such a cheat" daniel frowns, a pout on his face.

"it's not my fault you're so small and cute and easy to carry around" corbyn chuckles, running his hands down daniel's sides and over his waist, picking him up by the back of his thighs which sends a blush across the brunet's cheeks.

"corbyn, stop!" daniel giggles, hiding his face in his hands, his legs wrapped around corbyn's waist.

"or what?" corbyn asks, his voice now a lot lower as daniel places his hands on his chest.

"or- or..."

"or you'll kiss me to shut me up? tease me? give me dark hickeys that you know everyone can see?"

daniel's blush only deepens at corbyn's words. "you know i'd never do any of that!" he exclaims, hitting the boy's chest, "i'm innocent, i haven't even kissed a guy."

corbyn smirks, waiting for daniel to continue.

"in fact, i don't think i've even been horny before."

as soon as those words slip past daniel's lips an idea appears in corbyn's head.

"i was only joking, you know that. but anyway, how about that movie?" he smiles innocently, walking them both over to his bed.

"yeah, sure, whatever, just put the damn thing on" daniel says, rolling his eyes as corbyn places him down.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

it would be a lie if daniel said that he isn't annoyed, because he is, just horny at the same time.

corbyn had purposely put some sort of erotic movie on, and now he's wrapped his arm over the brunet's shoulders and is pulling him as close as humanly possible, letting the boy practically grind against him while acting completely oblivious.

"c-corbyn, turn the movie off, p-please" daniel pleads.

"why, what's wrong, bub?" corbyn asks with a grin, turning onto his side so that him and daniel are facing one another.