033

warnings: highschool au & sexual references

t h i r d p e r s o n

corbyn groans as he steps out of his car, not at all excited about what he is going to do.

corbyn has been assigned an english project, a partner one. and guess what, the teacher had to go and put him with the one person he didn't want to be with, daniel seavey.

you see, corbyn and daniel haven't gotten along for the whole of their life's. always bickering when they're near one another, giving each other dirty looks in the school halls, overall the two just have a certain disliking towards each other.

corbyn trudges up daniel's driveway, reaching the brunette's door and knocking three times.

a few minutes of waiting later daniel finally opens the door. he had messaged corbyn earlier saying that his family is out at the moment, yet another reason why corbyn really doesn't want to be doing this right now.

"corbyn," daniel mumbles.

"daniel," corbyn copies. he pushes past the brunette, walking straight into the living room and dropping down onto one of the cream couches.

daniel follows the blonde into the room, sitting on the couch opposite the one corbyn is sat on.

"i need a shower, so help yourself to whatever food and shit you want while i'm upstairs," daniel says before exiting the room.

corbyn rolls his eyes, leaning back against the couch and deeply sighing. there are a lot of other things he'd rather be doing right now.

eventually the blonde hears his stomach growl, standing up and entering the kitchen.

he looks in the fridge for something decent to eat, but to his surprise nothing looked appealing to him.

once he had closed the fridge he looks through the cupboards for some cookies, unable to find any.

getting impatient he decides to just go upstairs and ask daniel where the cookies are.

"daniel," corbyn calls as he makes his way up the staircase, "where are the cookies? i've been looking for them and i just ca-"

the boy cuts himself off when he comes face to face with daniel, a towel loosely wrapped around the boy's waist and water droplets spread about his torso.

"why did you stop talking?" daniel asks, raising an eyebrow.

"i don't know," corbyn replies quickly. daniel chuckles, a smirk finding its way to his lips.

"do i make you nervous?" he questions, taking slow steps towards the blonde.

corbyn stays silent for a second. "right now you do," he replies.

daniel keeps backing the boy up until corbyn's back hits the wall, resting his hands on corbyn's chest lightly.

"picture me... naked."

corbyn freezes, his cheeks heating up. daniel lets out a quite snicker, leaning in and letting his lips brush against corbyn's ear.