it's not your fault | angel reyes

annon: Could I request an angel Reyes imagine where you guys are dating and you get injuried in some way like maybe a drive by shooting and it's because of the club so Angel blames himself and tries to distance him from you? But you let him know you need him 💓 thank youuu
a/n: if anyone can tell me the place of the club's hang out please let me know
warning: cussing
—————————————
everything was fine at first, you and the rest of the club were hanging out at the house. It was getting pretty late so you and angel decided to leave. you and angel were walking down the porch when the shooting happened.

you felt a sharp pain in your shoulder and Angel hurries you back inside as the rest of the club comes out and starts shooting.

you feel yourself start falling but angel catches you in his arms and takes you to the couch.

"come on stay with me cariño" he says as he takes off his flannel (he has a black t-shirt underneath) and puts it over your wound and applies pressure to it.

the rest of the club comes in immediately afterwards and rush towards you. "ah shit, prospect call the doc" bishop orders Ez. you try to keep your eyes open, but you're just so tired and your eyes start to close.

"no hey hey come on keep your eyes open for me. the doc will be here soon." angel says as he takes your face in his hands and caresses your cheek with his thumb.

"the doc will be here in 10 minutes" ez says, coming back into the living room. "he said to just make there's pressure on the wound and for her to try to stay awake."

"this is all my fault" angel keeps muttering as he keeps on holding your hands tight in his.

"no it's not, stop" you croak out. you start closing your eyes even though you can hear angel try to keep you awake, but you just can't and everything goes dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
when you wake up, you look at your surrounding and notice you're laying down on a bed and angel is sitting on a chair by your side asleep. you move your upper body to sit up and groan when you feel a pulling at your shoulder. angel wakes up from the sound and when he opens his eyes, you see tears in them.

"the doc said you'd be in pain for the next couple of days after getting the bullet out" he says as he scoots closer to you, "this is all my fault, the people who shot at us is a rival club a-" you cut him off.

"hey this is not your fault okay, so stop blaming yourself" you say as you put your hand on his cheek.

"this wouldn't have happened if we weren't together. you got shot because of me, because of the club, I can't risk your life like that. i think it's best if we break up" he says as a tear comes down his cheek.

you shake your head and wipe away the tear, "angel I knew what I was getting myself into when we started dating. this was my choice" he pulls away from you and stands up.

"As long as we're dating your life will always be at risk. I can't, no I won't, do that to you because you deserve better" he insists

"but i want YOU angel. I don't care if i'm always gonna be in danger because i'm in love with you. Angel all i need is you." you say as tears start gathering in your eyes too.

Angel is silent for a few seconds before he sits in front of you by your legs on the bed. suddenly he leans forwards and kisses you hard on the lips. you wrap your arm around his neck and bring him closer. he bites down on your lower lip and you whimper as he pulls away, but he puts his forehead against yours.

"i love you so much. just the idea of you getting hurt like this again kills me." he mutters

"i know, but us breaking up is not the answer" you say as you put your hands on his cheek.

with a nod of his head, he brings his lips back to yours.