endearing | ez reyes

requested: nope
prompt: "you are very endearing when you are half asleep"
——————-
you tried so hard to stay awake. ez was on his way back from the meeting in the casino and you wanted to stay up to see him.

you were on the couch watching netflix, hoping it could distract you long enough from sleep until he got there.

you were losing the battle with sleep when you heard the keys at the front door. ez comes in quietly, thinking you were probably knocked out already. he walks into the living room and the sight warms his heart.

he sees you with your eyes half closed, curled up in a blanket and he can't help but think how adorable you look.

the moment you see him, you sit up and as he makes his way towards you, you put up your arms and he picks you up. he carries you to the bedroom, your legs wrapped around his waist and your head nuzzled into his neck.

he goes to lay you down on the bed, but you hang on to him. he laughs, "babe c'mon aren't you tired?"

you nod with a pout, "but don't let me go"

"never" he grins as he lays down with you on top of him. "you are very endearing when you are half asleep" he says as he kisses you on the forehead.

you blush and snuggle into his chest. "i missed you" you yawn

"i missed you too, amor" he says as he lifts your chin and kisses you on the lips. "get some sleep, we'll talk tomorrow when you're fully conscious" he grins.

you mumble incoherently and he tightens his arms around you, never wanting to let you go