because of the hat* | angel reyes

annon: Can I request something ? Angel in a SnapBack hat ? Where the reader is just like oh my lawwwwd . And all this other smutt 😩😏

warnings: smut (daddy kink, choking, etc)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hey babe i'm home" you say as you walk into your home with angel, you walk into the kitchen and see him in the kitchen. wearing a muscle tee and a black snapback. oh lord

"hey corazón i'm cooking us dinner. figured you'd be tired after work" he says with a smile as he looks up at you. all you do is nod as you start to think about the things you want to do with him.

"you okay" he asks with a smirk when you didn't say anything.

you shake your head to clear your head, "yeah i'm good" you say with a slight blush. you move towards the bedroom and freshen up, changing into a pair of shorts and one of Angels' shirts.

you go back into the kitchen, sit down, and admire your husband cooking. while he's stirring he smirks, "see something you like sweetheart"

"maybe. you look good in that hat" you say and he looks up at you with darkened eyes. he turns off the stove and makes his way towards you.

you stand up and he takes your hand and pulls you to his chest. he cups your cheek in one of his hands and smashes his lips onto yours. his other arm wrapping around you and he picks you up. you wrap your legs around him and he takes you to the bedroom.

he drops you on the bed and immediately hovers over you. "i love you so much" he says and then leans down and starts kissing your neck, leaving his mark

"i love you too" you whimper. he starts lifting up your shirt and takes off your shorts. you sit up and eagerly take off his shirt and pants, his hat long forgotten.

he enters you in one swift movement, staying still to let you adjust. and when you nod your head, he starts thrusting, hard.

"god angel, you're so good" you moan out as your fingernails dig into his back.

"you like that corazòn, hm? fucking your pussy so good" he groans as he starts going faster.

"yes! please don't stop!"

his left hand goes up to your throat while the other holds your hips down. "love seeing you like this" he groans out as his hand lightly squeezes your throat.

just as your about to come, he stops and flips you over. before you can get mad at him for stopping, he enters you from behind and you let out a loud moan, being able to feel more of him this way.

"fuck daddy" you moan out. angel knew he was doing a good job if he was able to make you say that.

angel growls in your ear, "say that again babygirl" and then he slaps your ass.

"fuck daddy you fuck me so good. i love it so much" your voice is slightly muffled and angel pulls on your hair to lift your head up.

he sits you up against him so your back is on his front. he continues pounding into you and his head goes to your neck and starts leaving hickies, one of his hands still wrapped around your throat.

"i'm about to cum daddy" you moan out and he starts going deeper.

"me too babygirl" he groans out and with a final thrust, he empties inside you. he pulls out of you and lays down, bringing you toward his chest.

"was i too rough?" he asks as he lifts your head up by your chin with his hand.

"no, it was perfect" you smile.

"i should wear a hat more often if this is the reaction i'll get from you" he says with a laugh

you giggle and nod your head, nuzzling deeper into his embrace as he wraps his arm around you and his hand draws patterns on your arm.