sleeping in | nestor oceteva

requested: nope
prompt: "no, i'm not letting you go. it's too early to get out of bed"
————————-
you and nestor had both planned to sleep in this morning, the only problem was that you woke up at 8 really needing to use the restroom.

you usually woke up pretty early, so your body wasn't used to sleeping in, but this was the first time in weeks nestor was able to sleep for as long as he wanted.

you would have just gotten up and used the restroom, but nestor's arms were wrapped around you tight. after last night's activities, he wanted you in his arms.

you try to unwrap his arms from around you, but it just makes him hold you tighter. you try one more time before he starts groaning and you freeze.

"no, i'm not letting you go. it's too early to get out of bed" he grumbles as he moves you in his arms so you're on top of him and he cages you to his chest.

"i have to go pee" you try to say, but it's muffled by his chest

"sorry corazón what was that?" he chuckles as he loosens his grip

"i have to go to the restroom" you say clearer

he sighs, "hurry back" as he unwraps his arms from around you.

you run to the bathroom and do your business, wash your hands, and jump back into the bed with Nestor. his arms immediately come to your waist and pull you to him.

he puts his head in the crook of your neck and starts leaving kisses, "what are the plans for today? because i was thinking we'd just stay in bed"

"doesn't seem like a bad idea" you grin as you turn around in his arms and kiss him on the lips.