caught feelings | bishop losa

requested by    : Hi! I have this scene in my head for some time now. It's for Mayans McSo the reader is a friend of the club, but is not from that world. She helps club when she can, because she works for the DA....or something like that. Bishop Losa and her love eachother but they dance around it, because how different their lives are. So if you can write an imagine where she meets the club, and after they finish the job part Bishop and her stay together and talk about their feelings....God I'm bad at this.
a/n: thank you so much for requesting 💕, so sorry it took forever, i hope you like it :)
warnings: some cliche moments
don't know how i feel about this one 🙈
——————————————-
you've been working with the Mayans Mc for about 2 years now. you worked for the DA so you helped with any legal issues they might have.

you've never actually met the club, just bishop. he wanted to keep you out of it for as long as he could. but the club was in deep crap, so bishop thought it was time for you to meet them.

bishop was slightly nervous. he knew by involving you more into the club, he was putting you in danger. that was the last thing he wanted. he loves you, he's loved you for a year now, and you love him.

a few days ago you were both working at his place. you were in the middle of talking when he suddenly leans forward, took your face in his hands and kissed you. you kissed him back but you pushed him away. you didn't say anything, nothing would come out of your mouth and you rushed out of there. he chased after you, but you were already in your car and you drove away. neither of you talked about it and you didn't want to be the first one to bring it up.

you didn't think he'd feel the same way. he was an outlaw, you were a lawyer. you both had different lives from each other. but that didn't stop either one of you from catching feelings for each other.

you were meeting with the mc today at the clubhouse to talk about what was currently happening with the DA.

the meeting went really well. everyone was in agreement about what the next steps should be and they all seemed to like you. the guys left to go set up for the party, leaving you and bishop alone.

"we should talk about the kiss" bishop says as soon as the last member leaves.

seeing that you weren't gonna say anything, he continues. "i'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable, but i'm not sorry it happened. you know I love you, and i know you love me. i just couldn't help it anymore"

"it didn't make me uncomfortable, i was just shocked. i'm sorry for running away. i should have stayed and talked it out with you" you admit

"i understand why we're not together. we live in two different worlds, we're opposites. i don't blame you. but i want to be with you. when i kissed you, i've never felt anything like that before. and i think you felt it too." he grins

"yeah, i did" you say with a small smile.

"i'll respect wherever you want this relationship to go. you already know how i feel, i'm gonna let you decide" he says as he takes his hands in yours.

"i'm in love with you, have been for a while now, " you pause. "i want to give this a shot, but what if it doesn't work out? you said it yourself, we're opposites" you hesitate

"we might be on opposite sides of the law, but we're in love with each other, right?" he says as he brings one of his hands to cup your cheek. you nod your head in confirmation and he continues, "i promise you won't regret it"

after a few moments of thinking you smile  "we'll see how this goes". bish lets out the biggest grin you've ever seen on his face.

"if i kiss you are you gonna run out again?" he says jokingly as he starts to lean in

"mm maybe you'll just have to see" you tease

he leans in and kisses you. his arms wrap around your waist and you kiss him back and your arms go around his neck as he sets you on the table.