as you are | angel reyes

requested by     :Can I please get a imagine with Angle Reyes based off these quotes?  "I'm definitely not who you think I am" "All fun and danger no game and foul"
a/n: sorry it's a little short, i'm just getting over a bit writer's block and it's been rough
warnings: one curse word
——————————————
you first met angel at a bookstore, he was only there because Ez dragged him there and that's why he stayed in the cafe area, where you were.

you were sitting down at one of the tables reading when someone sat across from you. you looked up from your book and the guy introduced himself to you. you both stayed there talking for a while until his brother was ready to go, but angel told ez to leave without him.

after that, you would both meet up at the cafe in the bookstore and just talk. when you would run out of things to talk about, he'd ask you about the book you were currently reading. angel wasn't a big reader, but he could listen to you talk for hours about them especially the way your eyes lit up.

now after a few weeks of meeting at the cafe, he asked you to go for a walk with him around the neighborhood. you were both just strolling around when he pulled you to sit by him at a bench.

he took both of your hands in his and took a deep breath, "i like you, a lot. but before we can move forward there's something you have to know about me" he hesitates.

you squeeze his hands in reassurance, "whatever you're about to tell me can't be that bad. these last few weeks have been great, i don't think there's anything you can say that's gonna change how I feel about you"

"i'm definitely not who you think i am" he says with a sigh. "have you heard about the Mayans Mc?"

"yeah that's the motorcycle club right?" he nods in confirmation. "what about them?" you ask

"i'm part of the Mc, and it's much more than a motorcycle club" he mutters

"like a gang?" you ask, uncertain.

"yeah, like a gang. if you get involved with me, you get thrown into this world of danger and violence and a bunch of other screwed up sh*t. i need to know you're 100 percent in because if you aren't, we can end this here before it goes any further" he says as he lets go of your hands.

after a few minutes of thinking you say, "i want to see where this goes Angel, and you being in the Mc doesn't change how i feel about you. why didn't you tell me earlier?" you say as you bring one of your hands to his cheek.

"these past few weeks with you have been amazing. I wanted to enjoy it a bit longer in case you decided you didn't want to see me again when you found out." he says with a sad smile as he leans into your touch.

"i told you nothing was gonna change how I feel about you" you say

"i'm really happy to hear that" he says with a laugh as his lips meet yours in a kiss.