the floor | coco cruz

17. "this is the third time i've had to put you back in  the bed. why the heck do you want to lie on the floor so bad?"  Coco 🌷
a/n: thank you for requesting 💕💕
—————————-
"hey babe ho- why are you on the floor?" coco grins as he comes through your bedroom door, just coming back from a run

"the floor is comfortable" you shrug as you snuggle deeper into the blanket.

he bends down in front of you and picks you up, you snuggle into him "i bet the bed is better, i'll be right back" he says as he kisses you on the forehead.

when he leaves, you go back to the floor in front of the tv. your back feels cool against the floor and the blanket is underneath your head as a pillow.

Coco comes back and lets out a small huff. "babe come on i'm sure you'll feel better on the bed" he insists as he once again picks you up and puts you on the bed.

"i'm gonna go check up on the soup, stay in bed" he says sternly but with a grin after a few minutes of laying down with you

you let out a small giggle and made your way back to your spot on the floor

after a few minutes he comes back, "this is the third time i've had to put you back in the bed. why the heck do you want to lie on the floor so bad?" he says, dumbfounded. you look up at him and see him with a tray with a bowl of what you're assuming is the soup.

you look at him sheepishly, "the floor feels good on my back, and don't ask why because I can't explain it"

he sits down next to you and he sets the tray on his lap. "then we'll stay on the floor, whatever it takes for you to feel better" he smiles as he looks at you.

you two spend the rest of the evening on the floor after eating, your head on his lap while his hand plays with your hair. when you fall asleep, he carries you to bed and wraps his arms around you. tightening his hold over you so you won't escape his grasp.