girls day | coco cruz

annon: Can you do one with coco where you spend the day with letty?
a/n: there's some coco x reader stuff too so it's a little long
—————————-
you and letty had an okay relationship. she wasn't rude to you and you weren't rude to her, you both were cordial with each other. You both liked each other, but not to the point where you've hung out outside of the house without Coco. Coco has always been there with the two of you so things never felt awkward.

things between you and Coco have been getting more serious. because of this, you wanted to establish a better relationship with Letty.

She told you a few weeks ago that she liked to read, but Celia always told her 'why stay inside reading when you can go out in the streets and make money'.

you had a pretty big book collection and letty would always ask if she could borrow one and she always gave it back. you figured this was a way you and her can bond so you wanted to take her to barnes and noble. You wanted to ask Coco later tonight about what he thought of your plan and if he would mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you and coco were in bed watching tv, your head against his chest and one of his hands drawing patterns on your back while the other was behind his head.

"I was thinking of having a girls day with Letty tomorrow. get to know her better and hang out, just the two us. Would that be okay?" you ask him. he lifts your chin with his hand so you can look at him and he smiles.

"yeah that's a great idea. I want you two to spend more time together. where would you guys go?" he asks as he moves you so you're straddling his lap.

"the mall, i wanted to take her to barnes and noble and maybe shop for clothes and stuff." you say as you put your hands on his chest.

"she'd love that, I'll give you money tomorrow."

"no it's okay I got it" you refuse

"nope, not up for discussion. I want to give it to you." he says as he puts his hands on your thighs. What's the point in arguing with him if you're not gonna win?

"fine, but only because i know i won't win" you laugh.

"thanks for making an effort with her, i really appreciate it. I want the two most important girls in my life to get along." he says as leans forward and kisses you. "i love you" he says in between kisses and before you can say anything back, he flips the two you so you're underneath him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hey letty do you want to have a girls day today at the mall?" you ask her over breakfast next morning.

"yeah sounds fun" she says with a smile as she gets up and puts her plate in the sink

"great! we can leave in a few minutes if you want" you answer

"sure, i'll finish getting ready" she says as she goes into her bedroom.

you go into the bathroom and finish getting ready and you grab the money Coco left for you. you meet letty in the living room and you both get in the car and you drive to the mall.

"so I know you like to read so why don't we go to barnes and noble first?" you ask as you both get out of the car.

"yeah I haven't been in years" she says with a smile on her face and you don't miss the way her eyes gleam with excitement.

you both walk inside and head to barnes and noble. you both immediately go to the YA section.

"how many books can I get?" she asks as she takes one off the shelf and starts reading the back.

"Up to 5 for us to still have money left over for clothes, or if you want we could use that money for books too."

"okay great!" she says excitedly as she continues to look at the other books and you do the same.

after buying the books you ask her, "it's already 1:00 do you want to go to the food court?"

"yeah i'm starving" she says with a laugh.

after getting the food, you both sit down at a table for two and start eating, making small conversation here and there.

"so how long have you and coco been together?" she asks you as you both finish eating

"about 3 years, we met through Ez since i've known him since high school" you say with a smile, thinking about when you first met Coco

"he seems happy with you, you're good for him" she says with a nod. "i'm sorry i've seemed closed off with you. after everything with Celia i'm more cautious. but you've never stopped being nice to me, so thank you"

"you're important to Coco so you're important to me too." you say with a smile. "do you want to go to starbucks for dessert?" you ask her

"oh my gosh yes i haven't had starbucks in so long" she says excitedly and she stands up.

you both go to starbucks and end up staying there until 5:00 just talking and getting to know each other better. Coco texted you and asked you if you both were done shopping so the three of you could go bowling and you texted him back saying you'd be on the way.

Letty and you go back to the car and when you pull up to the house, coco is already outside waiting for you. Coco gets in the backseat and you make your way to the bowling alley.

"how was the mall?" he asks from the back.

"it was great! i got tons of books and we went to the food court and then to starbucks" letty says as she smiles at you. "can we do that again? maybe make it a monthly thing?" she asks.

"yeah definitely!, if it's okay with your dad" you answer as you look at Coco through the mirror.

with the biggest grin on his face i've ever seen he says, "of course it's okay with me"

you make it to the bowling alley and are there for about 2 hours before you decide to go back home. you enter through the front door and letty sets her bags of books on the kitchen table and she gives you a hug.

you immediately wrap your arms around her and make eye contact with coco behind her and he's looking shocked like you too but happy. Letty pulls away, "thanks for today. it was really fun" she says and takes her bags and goes to her room.

"anytime" you reply.

Coco goes up to you and wraps his arms around your waist. "you're amazing, i'm glad today went well with you two"

"me too, i think we really bonded today" you say with a grin as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"i haven't seen her that happy in a long time. this was good for her" he says. You nod in agreement and he pulls you closer and kisses you on the lips.