sick | miguel galindo

request: I find the lack of Miguel fics very disturbing, soo I was hoping you could write something for him? Prompts #6 and #7 maybe? Pretty please? 🙂
prompts: 6. "don't you hide that thermometer from me!"
7. "put your arm around my - or just fall on me, that works too"
—————-
"miguel, amor, what are you doing in the office? you're supposed to be in bed" you say as you cross your arms when you walked into his office.

you see him hurry to put something in his drawer and he pushes it shut. "corazón, you're home early" he sniffles

"i saw that, don't you hide that thermometer from me" you say as you narrow your eyes and make your way to his desk.

with a sigh, he pulls open the drawer, takes out the thermometer and hands it to you. it reads 102 degrees fahrenheit.

"miguel galindo you should be resting" you say firmly

"but i have wo-" you cut him off

"work will still be there later today, you can rest for few hours" you say as you notice his eyes are trying so hard to stay open.

with a lazy nod, he gets up but stumbles a little.

you grab his arm, "put your arm around my - or just fall on me, that works too" you laugh under your breath as he puts all his weight on you.

you're only able to take him to the couch and once his head touches the pillow, he's out like a light.

"feel better, amor" you say as you lean down and kiss his cheeks, his lips pulling up into a smile and you lay a blanket over him.