it's you | angel reyes

annon: Hey! Can I request a angel x reader imagine where reader is younger than angel ( and ez and coco) and besides that she is really close to coco or ez at the point that angel starts thinking that she likes one of them because she drunkenly admits that she has a crush with an older man that's really close to her. And maybe when he gets jealous about the guys she is like " but you're the only old man that I like"
a/n: sorry it's a little short
—————————————-
"oh come on y/n at least give us a hint as to who you like" coco whines

"fine, he's an older man. well older than me at least. and yes you all know him" you say as you take another shot of tequila. they'd been asking you who you were into for hours

"but every guy we know is older than you, how does that help?" ez says

you just smile and shrug. "it's someone i see everyday. and that's all you're gonna get from me" with that, you turn around to talk with angel, but he's heading out the main room and into the hallway.

you get up and go after him, "angel wait up" you say as he gets to his dorm. "what's wrong?" you ask, confused

"nothin' just go back to your boyfriend" he sneers

"what the hell are you talking about?" you demand as you cross your arms over your chest.

"i know you like one of them, so just leave me alone" he says as you get confused.

"what makes you think i like one of them?" you ask. you stumble as you tried to step closer to him.

"i see how close you are with them, and they're both older than you. maybe one of them is the older man you like" he says as he steadies you against the wall.

"but you're the only old man that i like" you pout as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"you what?" he asks as his eyes go wide

"you're the one i like, not coco or ez, but you" you say. you would never tell him this if you were sober, but all you needed was some liquid courage.

he wraps his arms around your waist, "i like you too" he says as you lean forward and kiss him on the lips