need | coco cruz

requested: nope
prompt: "wait, don't pull away...not yet"
a/n: took a small break from writing requests, but they will be written
———————
when coco comes back from a run, the first thing he does is go to your house. he needs to feel your arms around him, he needs to know you're still here

you open your front door at the sound of his motorcycle pulling up. he jogs up to your front door and he cups your face in his hands and kisses you. he lightly pushes you further into the house and closes the door with his foot.

he leads you toward the couch and sits down so you're in his lap. his arms go to your waist as yours go around his neck. as your fingers play with the hair at the nape of his neck, his arms tighten around you.

you lean back to look at him, "wait, don't pull away...not yet" coco says as he pulls you back to him and he crashes his lips onto yours.

he takes control of the kiss and you don't put up much of a fight, knowing he needs this. needs you.

you wait for him to pull away first and when he does, he puts his head in the crook of your neck. "wanna talk about it?" you whisper. all he does is shake his head and he shifts your position so you're laying underneath him.

he rests his head underneath your breasts and your arms wrap themselves around him and hold him tight.

here in your arms, he's home