i'm sorry | coco cruz

annon: Can i request a coco cruz imagine were he comes home and tells the reader about what happened with his mom
requests are open
warnings: spoiler for episode 7
———————————
you were in the kitchen making dinner when the door opened and Coco walked in with Letty. Letty usually stayed with Celia, but lately she had been coming over to yours more.

"hey guys, I'm making di-" you stop mid sentence when you turn around to face them and notice Letty has a cut on her forehead and a bruise on the arm.

"oh my gosh Letty are you okay what happened?!" you exclaim as you go over to her and take her to the kitchen table so you can take a look at her.

"the prospect already cleaned her up, do we have aloe vera?" Coco muttered as he went to search in the cabinets.

"yeah in the left cabinet" you say as you look over Letty again.

coco brings the aloe vera and puts it on Letty's cuts and bruises. you could tell there was something they weren't telling you, but you'd just ask Coco later tonight.

after dinner was ready, you all ate in silence and afterwards, letty went to the guest bedroom and you and coco went to your bedroom.

"what happened?" you ask Coco as soon as you close your bedroom door. Coco says nothing as he steps towards you and hugs you, putting his head in the crook of your neck and his arms wrapping tight around your waist.

you immediately wrap your arms around him when you hear him sniffling. he pulls away and you see tears in his eyes. he nods his head toward the bed and you sit down and he takes a seat next to you. your heart is beating way to hard in your chest, you've never seen him cry.

"it was celia. she's the one who hurt Letty" he says as he looks up at you when you let out a gasp. you put a hand on his cheek, not really knowing what to say.

"i was so angry, I just saw red. I got on my bike and drove to her place. I punched her, and then she started saying how she was gonna call the cops. she started saying some other shit and I just, I lost it." he says as he takes a long shaky breath.

he puts his hand over yours that was over his cheek and brings it to his lap. he puts both of his hands over yours and tightens his hands around yours.

"i killed her" he whispers. you let out the breath you were holding and tears start to roll down Coco's face. you move your hands away from his and put them on his cheeks to wipe the tears away.

"i'm sorry, god i'm so sorry" you say as you give him a hug, "what can I do?" you say against his neck.

"i just want you to hold me like this for a while" he says. you nod your head and you lay down with him on the bed. he puts his head over your stomach, tears still coming down his eyes, while you wrap your arms around him with a tight grip.

you kiss him on the head when you hear his breathing slow down, thinking he's gone to sleep. your embrace doesn't waver throughout the night and you know he's gonna need time, and you'll be there with him every step of the way.