sleepy kisses | nestor oceteva

request: #14 and #19 prompts with Nestor Oceteva? Please and thank you.
prompts: 14. "you're so cute when you're half asleep like this"
19. "i know i've kissed you like, ten times, but just like another ten, please"
—————————-
he had stayed up waiting for you.

it was rare he'd be home before you, but he finished things early and wanted to beat you home. he had decided to cook your favorite dinner since you always cook for him.

after cooking, he went into the living room and sat down to watch tv. he didn't even realize he fell asleep until he heard the front door opening and he jolts awake.

"sorry amor, didn't mean to wake you" you apologize as you set down your stuff and made your way to the sofa.

"it's okay," he rubs his eyes, "i made dinner for you" he smiles lazily as he reaches for you and pulls you to sit on his lap. he puts his head in the crook of your neck and closes his eyes.

you wrap your arms around him, "you're so cute when you're half asleep like this" you smile.

he lifts up his head and leans forward, hands coming up to cup your cheeks, and gives you a peck on the lips, then to your cheeks, and then continues to place them all over your face which makes you giggle.

he pulls away, he didn't think hearing anyone laugh could make his heart feel so full, until he met you.

he puts his forehead against yours, trying to regain his breath, but he couldn't get enough of you, "i know i've kissed you like, ten times, but just like another ten, please" he smiles and doesn't give you a chance to reply before his lips crash down to yours.

his arms wrap around your waist and he brings you closer, the sleepiness from earlier forgotten