Victor Oladipo Recieves his Next Assignment - 10/19/18

The Skywalking Assassin, Victor Oladipo kneeled before his master with his head hung down in shame. He could feel the judgement and disgust bearing down on him as he received instructions for his next assignment. All he could think of was how he came within inches of completing his mission to defeat King James in battle yet somehow faltered before delivering the final blow, as though blocked by an invisible divine hand. Though only a hired sword, no one had ever come so close to slaying the Lion and lived to tell about it.

"Victor, your next target is Kyrie Irving, The Praying Mantis. You will again travel on foot. Leave no trace of your presence anywhere along the way. Do not be hasty, stalk and wait for the right opportunity. Do you understand?"

Oladipo looked up and made eye contact with his master for the first time in months and gave him the slightest of nods.

"Yes, Lord Simmons."

He stood up and immediately headed for the door only to be called to attention once more

"Assassin... there can be no failures this time."

Oladipo took a deep breath and exhaled ever so slightly before pushing the door open to take his leave.