James Harden Visits the Oracle - 11/26/18

Lord James Harden, The Bearded Dragon, surveyed his surroundings in the Cursed Forest prior to kneeling before the Oracle of the West. He had ridden a long way for a chance to seek an audience with the divine fortune teller and wanted to ensure they would not be disturbed.

"Great Oracle, I am lord Ja—"

Harden was promptly interrupted by the towering figure who remained on his massive throne as his frightening voice came down from above.

"I know who you are, James Harden, Third Son of Sonic..."

The oracle was known to have little patience and a short temper, so Harden got straight to the point as the Oracle was allowed to answer only one question per summoning.

"Oracle, who sent The Fossil to sabotage both my and my brother's forces?"

The oracle paused for a moment before calling out to Harden.

"The prophecy states that only two of the three Sons of Sonic shall ascend to championship glory. With only one new opportunity remaining, the answer while not obvious, lies close to the heart."

A frustrated Harden rose and began to plea with The Oracle.

"But Russell was sabotaged as well! Who else could have done this!?"

In his haste, Harden had forgotten that he was allowed only one question as the Oracle disappeared in a plume of smoke, leaving only his ominous laughter echoing through the forest.

"Hehahahahahahaaaa..."