Kawhi Leonard Warms Up to Toronto - 10/19/18

The sun was shining on a beautiful autumn day as hummingbirds darted from bush to bush looking for nectar in the magnificent garden of fortress Scotia in the center of old 'Ronto. The city was once again buzzing with optimism and relief after the King Lebron left the Eastern Territories, presumably for good. The excitement permeated the castle walls where Kawhi Leonard, the Scorpion Knight strolled with his new comrade and friend Serge Ibaka. Much has changed since he was first exiled disgracefully from the Southern flatlands.

"You know Serge, I hated it when I first arrived here. Everything was so different from what I knew and I always envisioned living... well, anywhere other than here. But everything has been so wonderful. The people, the city, the women ehuhHYYEEHHHUHhhhh..."

Ibaka recoiled in confusion of whatever sound had just come from Leomard before hanging his head back down ever so slightly and remained silent.

"What is it, friend?"

Ibaka stopped, letting the Scorpion walk a few paces ahead before looking up at him.

"Forgive me, my Lord. Like you, I too came from a land far away from here and sought glory when arrived. But soon you shall see that this.......all of this.... will turn to freeze around us. And the cursed ice will not release it's grip until all hope is lost."