James Harden and Russell Westbrook Meet at the River - 11/8/18

"DON'T YOU DARE, JAMES!!!!"

Russell Westbrook, The Lord of Wind and Thunder shouted from the bank of a gently streaming river to his brother James Harden, The Bearded Dragon.

On the other side, Harden posed motionless with his far eastern-forged slashing weapon held at his hip, drawn only one inch from it's scabbard. After the echo of Westbrook's booming voice subsided from the creek tucked away from the small skirmish taking place between their respective houses, Harden called out to him.

"Russell, you know as well as I that the prophecy states that only two of the three sons of Sonic will join the ranks of champions of the realm. After Kevin ascended, I thought I needed to destroy you to secure my place, but I now realize that you have already destroyed yourself."

Westbrook breathed heavily, seething with anger as Harden continued speaking, still posed in the same position as the wind blew through the creek.

"Look how your house has fared over the years, look how mine has fared. Look at your body, look at my body. Your path to glory is murky, mine is as clear as this river."

Harden clicked his sword fully back into the sheath and turned away from Westbrook, who could no longer contain his frustrated rage.

"DON'T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, BROTHER! YOU STAY HERE AND FIGHT ME!!"

Harden took a deep breath and began to walk away.

"Fate has played a cruel joke on our family, brother, but one day you will thank me for this."

Harden continued away as Westbrook cried out behind him, knowing his brother's pride ensured he wouldn't be stabbed in the back.