King Lebron James Sends his Son Away to Train 10/31/18

Lebron James, The Lion did not truly experience vulnerability in his life until after he became a ruler. And as his kingdom in Old Cleveland burned, he knew his enemies would be more cunning and ruthless than ever before. It was at that time that he realized he would need to take drastic measures to protect those closest to him, including his youngest son, Luka Doncic, The Golden Eagle.

Preserving his bloodline was of utmost importance so Lebron tended to the matter personally. One day he woke his son just before dawn and the two rode secretly on horseback across the Western Territories to a location unknown to the young lord. As they progressed on their journey, the land became flat and the sun oppressive.

They eventually came upon a small fortress in the heart of the flatlands. James slowed his horse and called out to Doncic before proceeding further.

"Wait here."

Doncic, scared and frustrated began to plead with The Lion.

"But father! You still haven't told me whe—"

"Be silent and wait, I said."

James left the boy behind and approached the entrance. Upon reaching the gate adorned with a blue stallion insignia, he was greeted by a towering, somewhat slow-moving hooded figure. James could barely make out the face, but he knew precisely who it was for the large ring on his finger all but confirmed his identity. King James kept calm and called out to the mysterious host.

"I know it's been a long time...and I know that you and I have had our differences in the past, but I have a favor to ask of you."