Lord Ben Simmons Reports to his Master - 11/16/18

The young lord Ben Simmons looked behind him, then side to side before he pushed the double doors open to a massive, dimly-lit secret room in the Golden Castle of the West. He turned around and shut them slowly then headed to the throne with haste. He reached the platform and kneeled before a mysterious hooded figure. He held his head down and pulled up his sleeve, revealing his 'Mark of the Serpent" tattoo. Such subservience was difficult for him for he was High Lord of the Old Capital, but he knew his role in the play.

"Master, I have healed Joel Embiid, The Cracked Mountain, with the help of the dark maesters of the east channeling my energy."

The hooded man leaned forward in his throne and addressed Simmons with a satisfied smirk.

"You have done well, my apprenticccccce. What other reportsssssss do you have for me?"

With his head still held down, Simmons nodded and continued.

"I have secured the loyalty of Lord Jimmy Butler, The Raging Bull. He will help us secure the Eastern Territories for a generation, of that I have no doubt, my lord."

The dark lord nodded his head and chuckled for a moment. His yellow eyes could be seen peeking out through the shadows obscuring his face. He leaned back as he put his arms on the rests of the black throne and responded once more.

"Exxxxxxxxxxxxcellent, all of the piecessss are falling into placccccccccce."