Prologue

-Two Years after "The Decimation"-

Tony Stark, looking more dead than alive, leaned on the wall of the Benatar. His cheeks swollen, mouth dry, and eyes hopeless. The infinite space was the only thing that made up for all this pain. The beauty of the colours that are shining throughout the galaxy.

There was nothing left he could do. His stomach was rumbling and he was thirsty as hell. The damaged helmet he had been keeping was sitting on front of him. This was the time for him to forgive Pepper for everything.

Tony leaned forward, pressing the function button on the side of the suit. "Is this thing on?"

There was a flicker of light inside the suit. Different colours were lighting up on the right eye but the left was mostly functioning. Tony sighed as he leaned deeper into the wall.

"Hey, Miss Potts. If you find this recording, don't feel bad about this. Part of the journey is the end." Tony exhaled, "Just for the record, being adrift in space with zero promise of rescue is more fun than it sounds."

Tony was giving up. There was no hope that anyone could find him at that moment. Tony wanted to see Pepper so bad. But there wasn't much time left.

"Um... Food and water ran out four days ago. Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning- and that'd be it." Tony chuckled slightly but looked into the Iron Man helmet, "When I drift off, I will dream about you." Tony pointed at the helmet, "It's always you."

Tony leaned closer to the helmet and closed it. He allowed his back to collide with the wall from all the back pain he's going through.

Now, he was just sitting and waiting. The stars are there to keep him company. Tomorrow morning, it will be his last goodbye. Death.