...

—Remains—

The lone man got off the spaceship, looking around in the atmosphere. It was full of dust and the gravity was very high. Floating rocks and meteors were flying everywhere. There were even remains of some sort of buildings. There was almost no sign of plant-life.

In the distance, there was a fire forming. And then yellow light started glowing. It was a very weird sight which the man was very curious to go in. He slowly walked towards the abnormal event, until he had a transmission from Earth.

"Rosebud, do you copy? Rosebud, do you copy? This is NASA, have you landed onto the target planet." The worker asked.

"This is Rosebud, copy. We have successfully landed on target planet. Now investigating."

"Any contact with unknown species?"

"So far, no contact with unknown species. Updates will come when I come in contact."

"Copy, Rosebud."

The man kept on walking until there were rocks levitating around the fire and yellow glow. The man hid behind a pile of debris and took a look. There were no signs of life but it seemed a energy force was being built by itself.

He tried to get a better look, but then a huge shield formed around it. The yellow turned back into blue and the fire, blue glow, and rocks started mixing in the middle of the shield. The shield started slowly pressuring the mixture.

Suddenly someone held onto the man's hand and he got scared. It was only his partner.

"What the hell are you looking at?" The woman asked.

"I don't know what that thing is." The man looked over the debris, "And can you at least tell me if you're approaching, Susan."

"Fine." Susan rolled her eyes on Reed, "Let's take a closer look."

Susan started walking towards it and Reed got frustrated with her.

"Susa- god." Reed ran over to her and grabbed her arm tightly, "How about Johnny and Ben?"

"They'll be fine." Susan said, "Let's just find out what this thing is."

Reed shook his head, "Fine."